Chapter 6

"Ugh... I'm lost..."

Just when I got a great idea, this happens?

This place is more like a maze than a bandit hideout. How the hell did they even make something like this?

I would really like it if they are more stingy with their money. That way I will have more on my shadowbroker treasury!

Such a waste.

I was planning to show myself to the bandits, and surprising them by showing my powers. It will be cool. The one they thought they already got in the palm of their hands is actually a hidden power capable of sweeping them in a single flick of their finger?

That's so freaking cool!~

But I can't even see any bandits now. If I saw someone, they are already dead. I would be really happy if Alpha and the others ignores some so I can have some fun. It's unfair that they are the only one to play as the shadowbrokers.

"..." I felt a presence quickly approaching my position. Seeing an indent on the wall suddenly rising, I kept my cool even if I think secret passages like that was amazing.

From there emerges the leader of the bandits. What's his name again? Grass? Grief? Greece?

Also, does he really have this kind of power? He have more magical presence than Alpha!

... Meh, whatever.

"You... how did you get out? Tch... doesn't matter, you are coming with me!"

Wait, I was looking for an audience(victim) for my shadowbroker mode. I think the bandit leader is enough for this. He might survive at least two minutes to me.

While my head is still lowered, I let his hands get a bit closer until it touches my hair, then immediately take a single step forward, lower my stance for a bit, and hit his sternum with a well place elbow strike.

"GUHAH-!?"

He reels from the shock as he takes several steps back. His eyes looks shocked at what I did, before quickly glaring at me.

"How!?"

I got back to my normal standing posture. Raising my head and smirking while looking down at him.

"Your role on this stage is over. It is time you left the stage!" I randomly spout as I raised my arm to the side, then forming my blade with my slime suit. Along with that, I also take the moment to change into my Shadow form.

Theatrics like this is cool if I say so myself!~

"... W-what... an ebony blade that shines in the darkness..." He looks surprised before he glares at me. "You're with them!?"

He jumps at me, unsheathing his sword and going for a stab. Though I meet his stab with my own. Letting our swords meet without an inch of error.

Hmm... what a disappointment. He have all this strength, but he is just dumping all of his power without sense.

I mean, if I was force to choose between power and talent, I will choose power all the time. Without power, you can't defeat nuclear with talent alone.