Chapter 19

Where is the treasure?~ Where is the treasure?~ I'll get all the richest!~

Leaving the others alone to get here is rather easy. I think they won't even know why I am going here first.

I'm sure they thought those large manors or tavern-like buildings will have more loots in it. It is normal to think like that. People here usually put their valuables on a safe or something equivalent to it.

They're mentality are still too primitive. If we are talking about medieval times, it is a lot harder creating something like an underground hideout rather than making a house itself. It means if there is an underground hideout, they have enough wealth to make something like that!

It also means these criminals have a lot of valuables hidden in this base!

Mhm~ All the richest will be mine!~

While hopping happily on this dark hallway, I can hear the screams of these lowlife people around me. Each of them are being killed by the quick swipes of my slime sword.

"W-who is attacking us... aaarrrgh!?"

"Where are y-gaaaaa!?"

"Help me... Gwaaaaa!?"

Each of them easily falls to the ground lifeless. Sometimes they are missing their torso or their heads.

I know this bracer I am wearing suppresses my magic, but I am really satisfied with the results. With my dark suit, and the background being naturally dark, I practically complement the darkness. My magic is restrained and only limited to my internal body parts, so no one can sense me at all.

So regardless of what I did, they won't know what hit them. Even if I stand in front of them... no wait, I think that's overestimating my stealth skills...

But anyway, if I am on a sufficiently dark area and wearing my magic suppressing bracers, I can just hide with no one knowing anything. I think this is really good to intimidate my foes.

Also, doesn't that sound cool? My enemies will be looking around me and I will slowly chip their numbers, causing them to despair. Isn't that so freaking cool!?

Right, I'll have to think of a name for this technique next time. This one is a good candidate for one of my Shadow Techniques.

As I am thinking that, I encountered a man who is just running to a cell. He is wearing a white coat and he looks very thin. As he is a criminal, I quickly kill him without any effort.

Now, what is in this cell? Is this where my reward is located?

I take a look at it... and then stopped!

Oh, it's a treasure alright. Just not the treasure I am looking for...

_______________________________________

'It's been a few hours now...'

She honestly don't know if she guess that right. She can't really guess when she was inside a dark dungeon with no way to see the sunlight.

She have slept for a moment, and have just woken up when she heard the sounds of commotion on the outside. She can also feel a faint shaking on her surroundings.