Chapter 11

My day as a mob fawning over my idols (not really) passes by. I am also having fun with it because there are a lot of benefits when doing so.

Each fanclubs have their unique ways of showing their support for the person they are gushing for. In Alexia's fanclub, most of us go on tea parties to discuss anything Alexia. On Rose's fanclub, we draw some arts of her or go to flower viewings while talking about her.

Most of those events always have free food, and sometimes they give some really good items. Being a dirt poor noble that I am, I get my own share shamelessly. I don't have anything to give back, so I can't really do anything about it.

I don't know why they are letting me just take things, but they haven't really complained so whatever.

My policy is to always accept free things. It's free, so why wouldn't I?

Today I am just walking on the hallway with the plan to get to the Rose Fanclub meeting when I encountered her.

"Oh! Arisa!~" Claire Kagenou called out to me.

I actually felt her presence for awhile now, and she has been following me when I got to this hallway. I scrapped my plan to run and hide somewhere because she already saw me anyway and just decided to talk to her.

"Good morning, Miss Kagenou." I have to be polite too. Typical nobility and being the unremarkable girl that I am.

"It's a surprise to see you on this school."

"Why is it?" No really, why?

"Don't mind it. I'm just talking to myself." She smiles at me. "By the way, is there no one besides you? Do you need anyone to accompany you?"

... Why is she concerned at me?

I refuse to believe she remembers what happened three years ago. That's three years ago after all!

"Uhmm... do you need something for me, Miss Kagenou?"

She shakes her head. "Claire."

Huh?

"Call me Claire." She smiles. "We've been friends for years now, so I really hope you drop the honorifics."

If I drop the honorifics, I'll become close to you. If I become close with you, I'll become a Named Character!

So please don't!

"I-I think that will be very rude..."

"No, I insist!"

"B-but r-really..."

"Please... we're both daughters of a Baron here."

Tch. Why is she so insistent in being friends with me.

Even if I want to show my frown right now, I forced myself to smile at her.

"Okay... Claire-senpai..."

Though I am still calling her with honorifics, it seems like she is satisfied with that.

"Anyway, what are you doing?"

Ugh... she won't even leave me alone!