Chapter 31

It's been a week since the tournament, school day is back to normal.

Today the student council is coming to give a speech to every classroom. Our instructors told us to wait and just stayed seated. It feels boring as nothing interesting is actually happening.

I am playing with my magical power within my body while feeling the restriction of my magic suppressing bracelet. I tried to move it here, and then I move it there. It's the only thing I can do while waiting things out.

Finally, the student council came. It's that blonde haired person whose fanclub I am a part of, Rose Oriana. Along with her is the Fanclub President herself, Filo Erbyu.

I just recall that she is part of the student council.

"Hm?" I don't know why but I felt Rose's glancing at me for a moment before beginning her speech. It's something about how she is proud of this school, or her hopes for the students to be successful at their endeavors or something.

Her words actually stirred something in me. Being successful as a Power in the Shadows is one of my greatest wishes after all. Hearing that makes me more determined to pursue my goals.

"It's coming..." It might be because of her words, but I just felt like saying that after feeling a bit excited at the prospects of being successful.

Just when I said that, I suddenly felt a change in the atmosphere. It becomes a lot more harder to manipulate magic as I can feel even the magical particles on the surroundings being sucked out to somewhere.

Then I heard it, the sounds of footsteps hastily approaching this place before someone smashes the door open.

"Everyone drop to your knees! You won't like what happen if you try to defy us!" People in dark robes entered the room in groups, and the one leading them demanded that.

Holy shit, are they actually doing that?

The one that many kids on school dream of happening?

The one where the terrorist attacks the school!?

Shit! I've dreamed of this happening in my school! It's one of the top ten things I want to experience once! I even have a lot of plans put in my bucket list that I want to accomplish if something like this happens!

They actually did it. These madlads actually did it!

"How daring! Attacking a school of dark knights in broad daylight!" My eyes widened when I saw the foreign princess unsheathing her blade and pointing it at the assailants.

No! Wait! This is bad!

"It seems like you'll do as an example!"

Your doing it wrong! This is not what's supposed to happen on this script!

"... Wait!? I can't feel my magic power!?"

They have already planned this out. Rose has noticed it just now. Though it's too late.

Move! Move a bit faster my feet!

"Die!"

I can't let it happen!

I can't let a main character die first!