Chapter 43

In the Holy City of Lindwurm, Rose Oriana walks on the paved streets of this city. Going to a gathering of people lining up on a bookstore.

She was actually invited to go to this city for the the Goddess' Trial for this year. Though it seems that the event is delayed for a few days due to some sort of problem that they can't classify, it will happen sooner.

Rose is a bit glad that the holy event got delayed, because one of her goals why she is even here finally arrives.

There is a certain author that suddenly pops up and is extremely becoming popular to everyone in Midgar. The author is an innocent looking silver haired elf, which is already rare enough as elves usually stays on the Elven Kingdom.

The name of the author is Natsume, and she seems to have a scheduled signing on one of the bookstores that she is recently in collaboration with.

Rose has been a fan of her works since she reads it. Natsume's works includes a variety of genres like fairytales, romance, adventure, mystery, etc. She even acquired the epithet of The Genius of Literary Works due to her vast talent at understanding and writing different types of stories.

The signing event is actually planned a week ago, though it seems like Natsume got into some sort of problem that they can't disclose. So it got moved to another week. So Rose is glad she can still stay and have the time to visit the signing event. She is a big fan of Natsume's works.

It only took some time before it is finally her turn. The silver haired elf behind the stall looks really gorgeous. Her blue eyes looks innocently at her as she presented the book that she is currently a fan of.

"Thank you for always supporting me!~" Her voice is like a soothing hum of a bird. It felt so calming to the ears.

"I... I really like your current work, Natsume-sensei!" She can't help but blurt it out.

This is the first time she saw Natsume, and she is very glad that she came here. It's extremely hard to meet her. Even the high class nobles who invited her to their territory were rejected because she is that busy.

Rose wanted to at least talk to her. Maybe learn more about her.

And it seems like her random blurting out actually causes the silver haired elf to perk up. Seeing that, Rose continues.

"Your current work, Half Elf Descendancy, is a real work of art. The beautiful elven big sister is so relatable as she tries to protect her purple haired half elven little sister. I'm also really moved when the little sister praises her and feel very thankful for what she has done!~" She said a bit fervently, still remembering the words she reads on that book.

"A-ah... if you really like it that much, then I think it's just right I give you the next volume in advance!~" Natsume smiled beautifully at that as she picks one of the books below the desk of the stall, before handing a thick book to her.

Rose gasps. "This is too much...!"

"It's nothing much. I'm the one who should feel grateful that you like my current work so much! I'll make sure to continue making quality content for loyal fans such as you!~" She said with a bright smile on her face.

"... I'll make sure to be your loyal fan until the end!" She bowed to the author, before finally leaving the line.

Rose didn't notice the sloven smile that briefly occurs on her expression as she watches Rose's back.
_