Chapter 39

So good news, the school will be closed down for an indeterminate time. It was burned down by that old geezer, and the damages are pretty bad that classes can't continue. All of the students are affected by it.

I was also surprised that there are a lot of brave students within that academy. The casualty alone is a lot due to their recklessness.

As expected, a lot of kids likes to play their fantasies. It's not just me!

Sadly, they failed to survive on contact. They should have trained themselves to the limit like me if they wanted to go and play hero in the middle of a terrorist campaign.

Honestly, I felt somewhat sad that people who is just like me died because they lack training. We can exchange pointers and learn about things that will make us more cooler while messing with the terrorists!

Anyway, what is done is done. For now, it's a good news for me that the school is closed down. I'll have a lot of time to myself to train, and play as a shadowbroker around the capital!

That's my initial plan. Though, I was unfortunately summoned back to my family's territory.

I don't know how but they quickly got the news that I was hurt. In fact, they seem to be incredibly worried that they sent almost every private knights that are employed to our house just to escort me back.

I would have declined, but it's impossible for a normal mob like myself to be defiant against their family. That is asking to become a main character!

So I can only obediently bow my head and let them escort me back to our territory.

It's really sad. I even got an invitation from Alpha to go to the Holy City of Lindwurm. It's regrettable, but I can only decline her offer. I hope she can understand.

It's not just me who are going back on their territories. As there is no school for the foreseeable future, most students have nothing to do at all other than self-studying, or messing around on the capital. So most of them will be coming back on their territory.

That's why there are a lot of carriages around. There are a lot of them who are also going back at the same time as me. I actually don't care. I just want this to be done, and go back to this capital as soon as possible so I can play around!

Though, before I can enter the carriage delivered just for me, a lot of the students lining up on the side of the streets suddenly get into my personal space.

It's my fellow mobs... though, they are a bit unhinged, if I do say so myself.

I tuned out most of what they are saying. They mostly tell me to be careful, and make sure that I rest a lot until I feel comfortable enough to go back to the capital. They also gave me a lot of things. It ranges from dresses, to sweets, and even some weird stuffs like a wooden doll or a sword.

I might not be interested in romance in my past life, but even I know you don't give a weapon to a girl as a gift! Whoever you are, if you are hitting on me, then you just blew it over if I'm a normal girl!

I let my family's knights take care of their gifts before I boarded the carriage. Soon we are riding back to my family's territory.
_

______________________________________

So that's what happened on my way back.