Chapter 60

Meanwhile, the two princesses have just arrived on the main road, and they are planning to move forward more when they were surrounded by the Knight Order. Their uniforms is heavily familiar to her.

"The Fourth Division...?" She narrowed her eyes as she looks at the Division Commander walking towards them with a dark smile on his face.

"Greetings, Princess Alexia. And that one looks like the foreign princess on another country. What are you doing here?" He asks while smiling at them with that quirked lips, which felt a bit creepier to her.

".... Viscount Jean..." She narrowed her eyes. "We escaped the city and are just thinking of going back. Good timing, I think we can use a lift." She simply said with a shrug.

Though her eyes narrowed when the guy unsheathed his blade. Blocking her path on the road while the others gets closer to them.

"What's the meaning of this?"

"It's nothing.... it's just that we are still unsure if you're a member of that terrorist group..." He said, before smiling at her in a creepy manner. "That will be such a shame if your kingdom got into trouble just because you decided to leave the Holy City without any permission."

".... Are you a part of this nonsense?" Alexia grumbled under her breathe. "I don't have time for this you know?" She prepared her stance, and seeing that Rose also takes a stance.

"No, we can't afford to let you leave. So just go back and be a good girl for us, will you?"

She clicks her tongue, glaring at the guy as the others also unsheathes their blade. It seems like they have no plans to even let them leave the Holy City.

"Does my sister know this?"

"You don't need to know that, Second Princess." He simply said, before charging at her.

Surprisingly, he is extremely fast. Faster than Alexia is expecting. She is just thinking of trying to defend herself when suddenly, a black blur passes by on her periphery.

BAM!

An unnatural explosion causes the whole knight order to be blown away from them. Alexia covered her face with her arms, surprised and confused at the sudden events.

She heard Rose gasping as she slowly opens her eyes. Then she understood as she widened her eyes, seeing a dog theriantrope wearing a pitch black visor looking around with their ears and tail standing upright.

Then, a series of swishing and gentle thuds can be heard around them, before it was slowly revealed as the smoke that resulted from this explosion dissipates.

"Shadow Garden...!?" Alexia gasps in surprise, before widening her eyes more as she saw a long blonde haired elf who looks like she is not even noticing them.

"Give it up Delta. We just want that thing your wearing."

"I told you to stop it! Boss Aurora gave it to me!" Delta growled at them.

The blonde elf shakes her head with a sigh, before raising her hand. "Then we will continue on our pursuit!" She simply said.

Multiple black silhouettes rushes on the theriantrope, which she nimbly dodges. Despite the perfect coordination of the black cladded girls, the theriantrope herself seems like a blade of grass. Passing through their charges like it was nothing.

Delta raises her sword, though surprisingly it's not to attack but rather to block another strike that seems to have come from the distance. A resounding clang occurs as the trees behind Delta has been cut clean, and even some of the knights who are just standing up.