Chapter 15

Some days has passed and I was currently doing my homework at school.

This is one of the negatives as a female mob. I don't have friends to push my homework at all. It's really irritating, but that's how unfair life is so I can't do anything about it.

I am really busy this night. I met Alpha yesterday and she gave me some "Tips" about the movements of our enemies. It seems like there are a lot of criminal elements in this city than I ever thought.

It's a good thing though. I'm really thankful for those tips. I've bought some expensive things awhile ago, so I really need some cash right now!

As I was just done writing the last answer that I randomly guessed and pass my paper to the others, I heard someone calling out to me.

It's one of the members of Alexia's fanclubs. I wonder what do they need from me?

_

______________________________________

"Say... you haven't been visiting our club lately. Did something happen?"

Thea asks me like that as we were walking to our next class, which is the Royal Bushin class. Both of us are at different sections, but we walk on the same route. It seems like she is using this chance to talk me back to their club.

I shook my head. "It's nothing..." Please, don't put me back there. Your idol have a hate-boner for me somehow.

"It's not just nothing, you know!" Huh? "Come on... please tell me so I can help you. It would be sad if you just leave like that without saying anything..."

This girl is good. I was almost convinced that she is becoming a Named Character. Good thing she is just a mob like me. Mobs helps another mob, so I think I should throw a bone here.

"Uhmm... I think the Princess hates me..." I whispered like that.

I'm still talking to her number one fan. I can't really just say that straight to her face!

"Huh...?"

"Well, I think that was obvious. I'm not that talented, and I'm poor so it's not like I can impress her at all." I tried playing it off and waving my hands. "So you don't have to worry. I'll come back when I felt enough time has passed..."

Yes, I really hope you forget about all of this. I even tried playing as if I'm the one at fault here to raise your idol up... hm?

This is weird. Why is she looking at me like that? Also, why are you hugging me?

"Oh, I'm so sorry you felt that way... don't worry, I won't force you if your feeling uncomfortable."

Of course I'm feeling uncomfortable! Why did you suddenly hug me!?

I just held it in and silently accepted her hug and also waited for her to let me go.

"... You don't hate any of us right?"

"Huh... ah, of course!"

"That's fine then..."

Why is she asking that? I actually like them because they kept giving me free things!

After that little moment we separated on our ways and go to our own classes.

_

______________________________________

Another day, and another time to do my best acting as a normal unremarkable girl.

After what happened yesterday, the president of Alexia's fanclub invited me to come to school together. Of course I obliged because I don't have any reason to refuse her.

Last night I have scouted all the locations that Alpha told me, and pinpoint some of the places where they are hiding their ill gained treasures. I'm thankful because all of those will become my treasures soon!

"Soon, the night will belong to us."

"Did you say something?"

"Ah! It's nothing!"

Whoops, I just felt like saying that. Keep a hold of yourself, Arisa!

"Nevermind that. Did you know, I got the chance to have a personal tea party with Alexia-sama!~"

"Oh, that sounds wonderful."

"Right, and she praises the tea we raised on our territory. I'm so happy right now!~"

"Oh, that sounds wonderful."

I might be the one who accepted her offer here despite knowing she is Alexia's fangirl, but geez, can't you talk about any other topic?

I was contemplating being the one to change the topic when I saw the gate is being crowded by some armored men. Looking carefully at them, I recognized those coats and that manner of clothing.

What is the Knight Order doing her?

"Hey, are you the Marquess Thea Patty?"

It seems like she just noticed them as she perks up with a gasp. I looked around with my eyes and saw some others circling us, maybe to not let her escape.

What did she do?

"The Second Princess of the Midgar Kingdom, Alexia Midgar hasn't come back from her dorm yesterday. We found signs of struggle and some of her things on one of the routes she usually uses."

Huh... does that mean...?

"You are the last person seen together with her. We would like you to not resist and come along with us."

"What!?"

Hey, why are you surprised? I think this is natural...

But still, I didn't thought Thea will actually do it. She actually wanted Alexia all for herself huh...

As expected, crazy fangirls are crazy.

As I "Helplessly" watched the president get taken by the knights, I can only shake my head in my imagination.

I admire the way she wanted to go over the line just for her own dreams, but it's all useless if she gets caught.

But... hmm, I can use this for another plot as a shadowbroker.

A/N

If you have fun in my story, and you'd like to support me, then you can go to my Kofi account.

Ko-fi.com/levelgap

Thank you for reading this!~