Chapter 44

In an undisclosed area within a forest, a long blonde haired handsome guy with blue eyes walks within the forest with a serious expression.

Misledan Thero goes on a trek within the forest with a silent look. His eyes bearing a sense of seriousness, and a hint of nervousness within it.

As he got deep within the forest, he finally arrives in what seems to be a wooden shack. Entering the doors to get inside, he saw a room with barely anything within it. He walks on the room for a moment, before suddenly kneeling. Touching a wooden plank within and then raising it up.

A weird grinding noises echoed on his back, and he turned around to see the corner of the room having a staircase leading downwards. He stood up and then walks. Going deeper underground with this stairs.

The compartment that he raises awhile ago slowly lowers as the wall leading to this stairs closes down. He is unperturbed even as the whole surroundings became incredibly dark. His eyes glowing a hue of his blue colored eyes.

It took awhile until he finally arrived at a large door. He takes an obsidian key within his pocket, and then twists it on the keyhole. A resounding clack occurs before he pushes the door open.

Within are a group of dark robed figures who stares at him. It is a large wide circular room with torches evenly placed around, illuminating the room for this gathering. A strange red circle is drawn on the stone floors.

"You've arrived, Misledan. What takes you longer...?" One of the man who asked him that sounds incredibly sinister. His voice echoes despite his voice being muffled under the scarf he is wearing beneath his hooded robes.

He quickly lowered his head at that hooded man. "I apologize Sir Gomez. It took awhile before I managed to hide most of my traces when I'm getting here..."

"Has the Frelldyll Baron been tightening his security?"

"Yes..." Simply said in affirmative.

"Tsk!" The hooded man shakes his head. "Regardless, we need to go along with the meeting."

"Of course..."

The two quickly goes in the middle of the gathering. The hooded man who he calls Sir Gomez going in the middle while he follows. Taking the hooded dark robes he has and then wearing it before they finally got into the front where everyone can see them. He stands besides Sir Gomez.

"We may now begin our meeting." He simply said before continuing. "Though, it's already obvious what we are going to be talking about." He glances around him.

The others silently nodded at that. Their eyes within their robes bearing some anxiousness in it.

"The wretched newbie organization called the Shadow Garden... they seemed to have spotted our three largest bases on this territory. They might be after the Divine Blood too!"

Misledan looks contemplative at that as he heard Gomez. The Divine Blood is an important component for them. It is a miraculous liquid that has been lost for a long time from the Cult's grasped. It originated within the Lawless City, but due to a mistake, the only person who knows of it's manufacturing method escapes and is never to be seen again.

It is only confirmed that the Divine Blood is within this territory after a long time snooping around in this region. Traces of it are within the blood of the Frelldylls. Mostly the pair of the mother and daughter.