Chapter 33

"Hehe... Hahaha!"

This feels so exhilarating! Standing on top of the highest building on this school while a terrorist attack is happening?

Checking that on my bucket list!

Now then, I glance around and look at the people in dark robes walking around the school and having their own orderly routes. I can see that they did their homework. It seems like they know where they are going, and are spaced enough that it's impossible for most people to sneak around them.

Though, I can only give them a 6 out of 10. It is really good doing your dreams of doing a terrorist attack on a school, but it felt so lame if you all are dressed like that.

Why dressed on all black in the middle of the day? Aren't you stupid!? You only wear all black if it will complement the setting of your stage! Now these people look like tryhards who are only trying to be edgy!

They try to kill the protagonist first, and they don't know the TPO for their getups. It's really obvious just how much of a rookie these people are!

I really want to find an opportune time to enter the fray and cause some commotion. Cement the legend of Shadow to this kingdom, and also think of a theatric entrance. Maybe even make an exit that many will remember.

Ah! I can already imagine it! How cool it is for me to just appear, say some random cool lines, and then disappear! I have to do that!

For now, I want to check most of the list I have for this event.

I took an inch of a mass from my slime suit, and then rolled it onto my thumbs before aiming my thumb on one of them. Lining up my shot, I flick the rolled up black sludge with a slight enhancement of magic from my middle finger.

"Oooh!~ Double kill!~"

As the two fell on the floor at the same time, I quickly rolled another on my thumb and shoot another. I continue doing that while thinking of what to do next.

I'm still waiting for the night to come. So I'm just passing the time by reducing their numbers for a bit. Sniping terrorists to the head is also one of the things I want to do in my past life, so this is actually great!

"Hm...?"

I noticed a familiar shade of black on the windows. I peered at that for a bit, following their form as they walked on the halls fearlessly.

"... Isn't that Claire? She looks angry? Might be because the school is being raided by these guys?"

Just on time, I saw a group of them on the other side of the bend going on a collision course with her. One of them looks somewhat stronger than the others that I have been sniping for awhile now.

Claire is going to face them it seems.

I can't help but feel excited.

"I have to be there! This will be very exciting!"

I jumped from the building with a "Tou!", doing an iconic falling posture and landing on an idiot who wasn't looking on their six. After that, I also took care of the terrorist along with him, before rushing to the scene where Claire and that group of terrorist is going to meet.
_