Chapter 32

Move!

Move!

Move damn it!

A pulse. After that, a cough.

"Gahaaaaak!?"

Immediately I sit up, trying to cough out the blood stuck on my throat. Noticing my fist on my chest for a moment.

"... Hehe..."

I succeeded. It's a really dangerous gamble, but I managed to do it!

Mob-Fu Ultimate Technique: 10-Minutes Heart Break!

A long time ago, since I was a child, I actually felt very frustrated at my parents always trying to look at me all day. I'm even contemplating faking my own death so I can be free.

It's why I made my own techniques as a mob. Techniques that will further strengthen my cover as a mob. I call it as the Mob-Fu Series!

One of the technique I made is this one. It's just stopping my heart by finely controlling my magic power to act as replacement for the beating of my heart. It will look like my heart has stopped, and only my brain and my heart will continue functioning.

Actually, it's supposed to only affect my heart beat. Though, Rose actually tried to check my pulse, and even hold onto me. I also have to actually receive the hit just to be sure that Rose won't be hit by the sword strike.

So I limited my control to only my heart and brain. Anything else has been left so I can emulate a corpse. That's really dangerous. I am not aware of anything happening on my surroundings as even my hearing and my senses is becoming blurry at that time. I just tried to wait out until the last moment before trying to make my heart beat once more.

"... Ow... I feel so weak..."

Right. I lost a lot of blood. I only managed to protect my heart and my brain after all. In fact, I still feel like puking somewhere.

I'll just go to a bathroom first and take care of this sickening feeling in my stomach. Then, I'll check everything out after that.
_

______________________________________

Sherry runs. Tears are flowing on her eyes as she got to the Principal's Office. After getting there, she immediately hid below the principal's desk as she clutches the book she is carrying. Curling up to herself.

'She's dead! She's dead! SHE'S DEAD!?'

She can't believe it. The person she admires. The girl who has given her a courage. The one who she can relate to the most.

Arisa Frelldyll is dead!

Earlier this morning, she didn't say anything and took the book and the artifact that she has been researching. Wanting to visit Arisa for a moment to gaze at her briefly, before going to the library. Who would have thought that she will get there, and already something bad has happened.

And she is there watching it as she peeks on the room. Seeing the men being busy with Arisa's classmates who seems to have gone in a frenzy after she was slain.

She have the thought of charging in and trying to sneak attack those men, but in the end, she chose to run away.

Regardless of how much she admires Arisa, in the end her cowardly nature gets to her. She felt incredibly angry at herself, and sorrowful at the death of someone she admires.