Chapter 41

Three days has passed since they started accepting suitors for Arisa. Surprisingly a lot of people answered to their call.

They only told that they were looking for her suitors on the neighboring lords. Baron Frelldyll is friends with the neighboring lords, and they owe him a lot of favor.

Though somehow, it didn't just stop on the neighboring territories. It felt like even the urban nobles just near the capital seems very interested at claiming Arisa's hand in marriage.

Already, they have hosted the Firstborn Son of Count Turan. There is also the first in line of the main house of the Rozlan Family, which is weirdly escorted by his sister. Then there is the Arleigh Family, a higher rank nobility which seems to have three of their sons being interested with Arisa, and strangely also escorted by their sister.

A lot of baronet, baron, and viscounts are also interested in her. The Fresco's, Agnist's, Thero's, Peis', Xavier's, etc.

It's unknown how both the provincial and the urban nobles become interested in her daughter, but Martha can't help but feel both happy and worried about it.

What's more surprising is that the Patty and the Erbyu family are greatly interested on this affair. They are even sending their sons from the main house to court Arisa Frelldyll.

All of those suitors easily manages to capture Arisa's heart. Seeing her daughter being so shy and lovestruck at each of these people makes her feel embarrassed, and at the same extremely worried for her daughter. She is even regretting the fact that they even announced that her daughter is looking for a partner.

They can't really filter out and pick a suitable candidate for her if she literally likes all of these men. It also feels like Arisa didn't have any self-respect to herself, which is honestly heartbreaking for her as a mother.

"No more... I'll put a stop to this now!"
_

______________________________________

The next day, my Mother stopped hosting the others and said something about arranging something for us.

I don't know what kind of arrangement it is, but I am somewhat sad that it's over. I still have at least 121 female mob arts that I haven't used it!

Surprisingly, there is a lot of way to act like a lovesick female mob. I really want to use all of it!

It's such a waste, but I think we really should stop. We won't have enough trays if this goes on.

By the way, about Beta, she suddenly appeared besides me in the middle of the night. Now she is telling something ridiculous to me.

"Lady Arisa, I've made preparations so you can escape from this house. We can simply hide until they forgot everything about this nonsense!"

She is strangely against my marriage. I wonder why is that?

Though, if she is going to use that tone, that meant we are doing an Eminence in Shadow act.

Great! I was actually feeling a bit bored now, so this change of pace is just right!

"No need. This too is part of my plan..." I have to sound mysterious as I look on the distance.