Chapter 45

The day of the social gathering hosted on the Frelldyll Territory. In front of the gate there are many carriages of varying figures waiting in line. The staffs of the Frelldyll household is incredibly busy due to this.

The Frelldyll Baron and his wife are both shocked at the amount of guest that came to this gathering. It's not just the children who came, but even their parents themselves.

"... Do we have enough space for the others?" Klaus quickly asks one of their maids who passes him by.

"Yes, Master. We still have the other guest room that we haven't used for awhile. The others are already cleaning and preparing the set for the other guests."

"Tell the others to be quick. We can't afford to make these people wait..."

The maid bowed her head before quickly moving to the other room. Klaus sighed after that.

"I didn't thought a lot of them will come... guessing that only the neighboring ones will come is a blunder on my part..."

"It's fine Dear. Even I didn't expect it... is our daughter that popular?" Martha wonders aloud.

"And seeing the other lords glancing at me, I think it's already obvious that they also have something they want to tell us." He sighs before shaking his head. "Come on, we have to entertain the guests. This is our daughter's big day, so we should let her do as she please!" He simply said before glancing on the side where their daughter is located.

Said daughter is within a crowd of children, both her age and some even being older. Surprisingly, a lot of girls are conversing with her, and they can see that she is expressing some discomfort. Her eyes are practically moving around to look for escape.

"It's truly our fault that she has become like that... I hope she gets pass through her shyness, and acquire some respect for herself." Martha sighs before following her husband.
_

______________________________________

"President Filo... President Thea... it's very surprising you came to our family's social gathering."

I'm really surprised. Why would these girls go to our small territory?

Thea is the daughter of the Marquess, and Filo is from a family of Dukes herself! Do they have a lot of free time that they can just visit a small territory?

"Of course I will, it is your first time debuting on the noble society!~" That was Thea.

"I quickly left what I'm doing hearing about this. If you ever host something like this again, I will surely attend!" That was Filo.

"By the way..." Hm? What is Thea? "How about my brother? Did you get together with him?" She asks with a gaze that I can't understand at all.

"Hmph! Stop with the nonsense, I'm sure Arisa-chan has her eyes set on my cousin!" Filo, you also have a really scary look on your eyes!

"... I really like them as a friend!~" For now, I'll just say something like that.

The two seems to flinched after I said that, but I actually don't mind. Another series of girls are approaching me.

"Greetings, Lady Arisa. This one is Pershevon Arleigh from the Arleigh Family. It is my pleasure to meet with you!~" Who?

"I'm Aseria Rozlan... nice to meet you, Lady Arisa..."