Chapter 21

It's been a week since we raid the criminal dens on this city. Since then, I have acquired a lot of money that I am so rich right now... not!

What a scam! That place didn't have anything at all!

I can't even go to Alpha and ask for some of their loots. They will surely refuse.

Also, what kind of hidden power asks for their subordinates? That's too embarrassing!

So I just let the time pass and continue my days on the academy.

As for the aftermath on our raid, it seems like a lot of things has come to light. Senon Griffon... wait, I think it's Zeni Grinny?

Anyway, that guy was discovered to be a part of some large criminal organization. Some of the members of the Knight Order seems to be colluding with him too. So the King quickly seized most of the assets of those responsible.

How did I learn that, you wonder?

Currently, I am in front of the very princess that I just saved. Besides me is the president of her fanclub. As for the location, this is the roof of the school proper.

I don't know why Thea pulled me here, but I really can't say anything now. I really want to leave as soon as possible. This scenery is becoming uncomfortable with me.

I actually don't want to see the princess for now. She might just lash at me out of nowhere.

Anyway, I learned all of it because of this two. I just don't know why they are even letting me join on their discussion.

"Anyway... you said you need to say something to us. What is it Alexia-sama?"

This is somewhat surprising. I think she will be exclaiming and making a fuss when she faces her idol. Why is she more calmer now?

"Oh... hmm..."

Hm? What is it Princess? Don't tell me she is thinking of another way to get angry at me?

"I heard what happened on the barracks... I apologize that it affected you."

This is surprising. The princess is actually apologizing at the president of her fanclub, and she looks uncomfortable as evident with her averting her gaze and not looking at us straight.

"Alexia-sama. You don't need to apologize for that!"

It seems like the president is somewhat panicking. Well, I would too because both of us are just mobs. What kind of main character apologizes to a mob?

"A-anyway... that's all I wanted to say...!"

She seems to be very embarrassed. She immediately turn around and try to leave the place.

So, after talking about what happened on the last week and apologizing to her, she is just going to leave? Why am I even here?

I can sense the continuous glances that Alexia is sending me as she hastily left this place. Is she hinting something at me? Or maybe at us?

Well, she already left so whatever!

I heard the president giggling.