Chapter 23

These past few weeks is rather hectic. I still don't have any idea why these club presidents are so obsessed with me? Did I do something?

Well, nevermind. I'll forget about it for now.

Today is one of the rare days where I can actually be alone and do something for myself. Like sitting on this bench while eating burger from the Tuna King. It's still lunch break so I have a lot of time in my hands.

It seems like the president of Rose's fanclub is busy with her student council work, and the president of Alexia's fanclub have some important things to do.

This is fine by me. I am a bit annoyed being constantly pulled away by them. We might be fellow mobs, but I really hope they stop doing that to me.

If I didn't know any better, I might think I'm actually a main character. That is very inappropriate for a hidden power like me!

Mhm, having some alone time is good too!

"Arisa-sama..."

"Hm?"

I thought this unassuming girl will pass me by, but she really stops and talk to me. I don't even know her. Who is this girl?

"Here!" Then she handed something to me.

I took it and look at the box with a nice design in it. Why is she giving this to me?

Before I could ask her that, she is already running away.

... That was weird...
_

______________________________________

So the box I received awhile ago is actually a box of chocolate. Which is surprising because chocolate didn't exist as far as I remember.

It have a really good design, and looking at the logo, I can read the "Mitsugoshi Co." text on it. What kind of shop is it.

I'm not actually fond of chocolates. Though that was when I am a guy in my past life. Since I turned into a girl, I somehow have a craving with sweets. Like I really think it's a lot more delicious than how I can remember it.

It's why I am even accepting the free gifts that the other fangirls are giving me. They mostly give me sweet things. I think I might have a sweet tooth.

Should I try tasting a chocolate too?

"Hm..."

Well, whatever. I'll just take a bite and see if I really like it... DELICIOUS!~

It's so soft when I took a bite on it. The sweetness of sugar and milk covers the slight bitterness of this chocolate. It practically melts in my tongue!~

"Ah... oh... I also like it..."

This is surprising. I really have a sweet tooth!

I really want to eat more, but I am feeling somewhat uncomfortable at the gazes I can feel for awhile now. It's been there since I received this chocolate.

Using my hair to cover my upper face, I glance around me and spotted some of the people who are peeking on the distance. They are hiding themselves on either the pillars, the benches, or even the bushes on the courtyard.