Chapter 55

The next night, I just realized something...

I forgot to bring food with me. Actually, I thought it's not that serious when I tried to sneak on this city.

Oh, how wrong I am!

The city is in a total state of lockdown. Every citizens are being strictly monitored inside their homes. I also learned that they can only leave their homes in the morning while being escorted by a plethora of holy knights.

All shops are close, and the knights are the ones responsible for giving them meals. They can only eat on the designated area within that large church.

Basically, every people are being treated like inmates. Which means there are no shops opened in this city.

That practically means I don't have any place to buy any meal!

I am fine not eating for a week. I can hold off by just controlling my own metabolism.

Though, why the hell would I do that?

I only do that when I am trying to catch up with my training. I mostly did that on earlier years on this world before I even met Alpha. I hid it from my family when I was young, not letting them see that everything I ate are being spitted out later.

Though now... I don't have any reason to hold off onto it. I think I can keep up with training schedule just fine, so there is no need to go beyond my limits. It will just break my body if I overdo it.

Anyway, I have no food.

That's why, I am now in the forest hunting for it.

This brings me back. When I'm still young, and taking care of Alpha and the others, I usually hunt for my own food so we can share it together. It's a form of training, so I actually like it.

There is just one thing that I didn't thought about....

"Boss Lady!"

Yep, this one here who is clinging to me with all her limbs is Delta. A very strong member of the Seven Shadows, and also the only person who I gave up teaching anymore.

She is the exact opposite of Gamma. If Gamma is a klutz who can't even carry everything properly for a few seconds, Delta is the one who can wield anything but used it in the most primitive way.

Another term to differentiate them. Delta can't be taught despite having excellent harmony on her body, while Gamma can be taught but can't do those things at all.

They are both the only people I have taught who I practically gave up on. Her style of fighting is just brute force. No technique or style on it. It's literally something that irks me off.

Like I say, while I would choose power over technique, I still like the subtleties of a battle. Delta here is just someone comparable to a person who if you play rock, paper, and scissors, she will always use rock and punch you in the face and claim she wins.

It's that bad, period.

And now she is clinging to me with that absurd strength that she has. Even the slime disguise I am wearing is practically crumbling by the strength of her grasps. She is that stupidly strong!

For now, I tried to push her away.

"I am The Girl in the--"

"Boss Lady, let's go and hunt something!"

"..... I am The Girl in the--"

"Boss Lady, let's go and hunt something!"

"..... I am the--"