Chapter 24

It's getting worse!

A lot of girls are always following me whenever I got to school. They always hide whenever I try to look at their direction. Maybe they didn't know that I can actually sense them?

Well, it's pretty obvious if they stare at me like that. It's surprising for me too. I am actually sensitive to the gazes of the others!

It's not the only problem I have. There is still the one with Rose's Fanclub and Alexia's Fanclub. I don't know why but it's becoming more obvious that the two doesn't like each other's presence. I just can't understand why they kept pulling me to their side whenever they fight?

Another thing is...

"Arisa!"

Here is Claire Kagenou, and she have invited me to a date.

No, not really a date. We're just going to this new shop where the chocolate that random girl gave me came from. I think it's name is Mitsugoshi Co.

I think I might have said it out loud when I am wondering where the chocolate came from, and Claire somehow heard me despite me being a bit farther than her on the cafeteria. She told me she can take me there on a weekend.

And now is the weekend.

"Sorry... have you been standing here for awhile?"

I shook my head. "It's fine, I just got here Claire."

I really want to address her respectfully, but she always told me to be casual with her. I already gave up in it so whatever.

But still, as expected of a main character. She have style. She is wearing a sweater-like outfit that shows off her shoulders, and some additional that complements her suit. She is also pretty, so she looks like a really approachable heroine right now.

I can see her frowning. "... Why are you dressed like that?"

As for me, I was dressed as the typical Villager A. It's the type with the hemp dress, a cover in my head, an apron, and other things that is typical for a village girl on an RPG.

It seems like Claire doesn't like it.

"We need to find some dress for you! Let's go, I'll treat you!"

"No... please. I'm fine!"

What is she talking about? I specifically chose this kind of outfit because it makes me look like a mob!

"It's not fine. It is such a waste if you always try to hide your face!"

Why is she so insistent in this?

Even as I tried to reject her offer, she didn't let up and pull me to some place in this city.

I thought we are going to that chocolate shop?
_

______________________________________

Mitsugoshi Co.

I thought this place is just a chocolate shop. I am somewhat looking forward to see it because this is another world. I want to see what's the look of a chocolate shop in another world.