Chapter Zero

CHAPTER ZERO

PROLOGUE

Every year there will be competitions between all high schools in Thailand, the Biggest competition that aims for the title of The Best School. Every school has fiercely competed in this competition and only 1 school can claim the title.

This year, the competition will be completely different than before. Not only with new rules, a new set of games but also a new venue.

The representative's students will be put into 1 big camp during the competition, with a dorm, venue arena for sports competition, and building for academics competitions for 2 weeks.

There are 2 schools that have been rivals for the first competition been settled, means been centuries. Those schools are Harrow International School and St. Gabriel's College. No school can't beat these two, overthrowing them are impossible. Not only are both schools excellent in academics, but they are also equal in sports and music.

With a new set of rules and venue, this year's competition will be different. Significantly for both schools. Why?

This year, HARROW's representatives are none Others than the infamous HARROW Siblings, The Vihokratana Brothers. Dunk, the twins Phuwin and Gemini. These 3 have been the center of attention, not only for their good looks (obviously) but also for their brains and talents in sports and music. The stars of HARROW Schools. Dunk the Basketball Captain, Phuwin the Math Club President, and Gemini, the School President that can play music and sing amazingly. 

On the other hand, St. Gabriel's College, All-boys private school is HARROW's strongest rival. St. Gabriel also has 3 amazingly talented representative students. They are The Piraphat Brothers, Pond and Fourth, and also Joong Chivaaree. These 3 are always the ACE of St. Gabriel. Especially Pond, an all-around boy. He can dance, is smart, can sing, and can do sports. His brother, Fourth is the vocalist of St. Gabriel's infamous vocalist band "Chinzhilla". Joong also the ACE of the Basketball team has been selected to play with the Thailand National team for U-16 FIBA Asia Game. 

These 6 if they met always been chaotic, they hated each other guts. Always seeing each other as rivals. yet, behind that hate and rivalry, lies a big secret that has been kept from each other. But, those lies will be uncovered as they will share the same dorm room. The 6 of them share 1 big apartment dorm for 2 weeks during the competition.

____________

Sorry for the long wait! Have a technical issue with my laptop and also a personal problem. 

I don't know if this opening is good enough to lead into the story and give at least a bit of what kind of story I want to write. Feel free to give advice.

Hope you enjoy reading it. 

I will continue writing on the next chapter, since now I'm on the writing MODE. hehe...

Also, I'm going to meet JOONGDUNK and MSP Members next month at MSP FANDAY4 in OSAKA!!!! I will get Highfive with them!!!! ARGHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!!!