Chapter Thirty Seven

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

DESIRE

After the Final Music CAMP Wave ended, every participant school prepared for the closing ceremony in the morning. The ceremony will include a handout of the winning prizes and a charter of appreciation for the best school.

Of course, all the students and teachers who participated in the CAMP will attend the ceremony. Except, for Pond. Since the Music Wave ended, Pond still hasn't gone back to the dorm, and his phone is hard to reach. Fourth called many times, including his parents cellphone, and even called his home phone and every maid and worker at home. Neither of them picked Fourth Call.

This of course drives Fourth crazy, he has no idea why no one picks up his call, especially his parents.

"Gem, I want to go back home now, I'm worried," Fourth said with a concerned face.

At this time, Fourth, Gemini, Joong, Dunk and Phuwin walk back to their dorm together.

Gemini looked at Fourth, he was also worried, especially towards Fourth. Gemini also senses emotional distress from his twins. He knew that his twins were also feeling restless, confused and worried but he tried to be calm.

Gemini pulled Fourth to stop him since they were walking behind everyone. Gemini looks at Fourth expression, he coups his face, "Ter, let's calm down na." Said Gemini softly

"How can I calm down when I can't contact any of my family members, no matter how busy they are, they never switch off their phones," Fourth said almost shouting, he's so frustrated that he felt hopeless.

Gemini hugging Fourth, trying to calm his frantic boyfriend.

"Gem, I'm seriously worried, I had a bad feeling," Fourth said while hurrying his face to Gemini's shoulder.

Gemini can feel Fourth hugging him tightly. Honestly, Gemini can only do this for Fourth. He also doesn't have any clue about what's going on.

Phuwin turns around and sees Gemini hugging Fourth like he is trying to calm him down.

Dunk also notices that his nongs don't walk together with him, he's too busy helping Joong. Dunk also sees Gemini hugging Fourth. Dunk is already suspicious about the relationship between Gemini and Fourth since he saw them kissing.

"Joong, hold a second," Dunk said, Joong stopped himself and also looked back at Dunk.

"What's wrong?" Ask Joong

Dunk signalling with his head to Gemini and Fourth direction, "I think there's something wrong with Nong Fourth," Dunk said

Joong shifted his focus on Gemini and Fourth who were still hugging. He frowned.

"Is he crying?" Dunk ask

Joong didn't answer, he had a feeling that Fourth was in a frantic state because he couldn't contact Pond or his parents. Joong knew because he noticed how much he was glued to his phone, like making a calling gesture. Also, last night after Music Wave ended, his Dad handed him a car key. Like how can Joong even drive back if his knee is still injured but then his Dad said to, go back with Fourth and the others. The other means include Dunk, Phuwin and Gemini. But Joong is also suspicious, about why didn't his Dad mention Pond, he should know that I went to the CAMP with Joong. Did his dad know that Pond wasn't here?! 

"Joong..."

"Huh, I don't know, maybe he's worried about Pond," Joong said

"Is there something happening to Pond?" Dunk said which brought Phuwin's attention