Chapter Three

CHAPTER THREE

SECRET LOVER

FORTH POV

I sigh as I part away with Hia Pond and Phi Joong. I almost get busted. Hia knows that I can't lie if I'm around him. I need to hide it even more than this. Hia Pond suspected me of having a lover. Moreover, Gemini mostly called me at the wrong time, like this morning. 

Yes, I have a lover but I can't publicly show it to everyone, especially Hia Pond.

Why? Because my lover is Gemini. Yes, that Gemini Vihokratana. One of the infamous HARROW's Vihokratana Brothers. Our rival school and of course our eternal enemies. The Vihokratana brothers have been our rivals since we entered the competition. I didn't even hold a grudge against them, since it was just a competition and I'm 100% confident that my band never lost. 

You see, Gemini is HARROW's School President and this is also one of the reasons that I couldn't say it to Hia Pond, and Gemini couldn't expose it to his brothers either. So we decided to keep it secret for now. Knowing our Hia's will go ballistic if knowing their beloved Nongs are dating each other. Honestly, I really want to see their reactions. *insert evil laugh*

Want to know why we can be boyfriends despite our school rivalry?

Actually, it's a funny story.

Long story short, Gemini and I met in 1st-grade middle school. I think it was a music festival where Hia Pond performed. Gemini was also one of the participants, he played guitar while singing. I was so entranced with his voice that I forgot surrounded. After the performance, he started flirting with me and the way he flirted was on another level. I mean, "You are so Sodium (Na), Radium (Ra), Potassium (K). I've been in love with you". At first, I didn't get it because I suck at Chemistry but when I knew what it's mean, I was so over the moon and didn't realize that I'm blushing. I tried to ignore it but he's so cute that I can't resist. We became close after that, changing phone numbers, and Line ID and the following year we became boyfriends. 

Although we already dating for 2 years now, we still keep our relationship a secret except for Gemini's best friend, Mark. He already knew before even we said it to him. Also, How could we reveal our relationship when we went to a different school and moreover our hia's hate each other because of the competition. Know my frustration? So hard to keep it hidden especially when your faen is being flirty and cutesy at the same time. 

Now, he's the school president of HARROW and became really busy but will come to this year's competitions as his student council representative. Although, it is sad that he will not participate in one of the competitions, at least I can see him for 2 weeks. I already feel the excitement and I'm afraid that couldn't compose my expression when he's around. 

"Ei Gem, you almost busted us!" I said complaining to Gem

Sorry, did I call at a bad time?

"Aren't we had enough call time last night, hm?" I said with a softer tone

Ohoi...that wasn't enough, I still want to hear my faen voice more

He said it with his sweet deep voice, which makes my heart flustered. 

"Hold your hormone Mr. School president. We will meet in a week" I said, "Then we have 2 whole weeks together" 

Aren't you going to be busy with the competition? Certainly, you will don't have any time for your faen here

I can imagine him being sulky now.