Chapter Four

CHAPTER FOUR

BEGIN OF THE CHAOS

A week has passed. Come to the annual yearly event that has been awaited by all the students in Thailand. The biggest competition of all. The competition that determine which high schools are the number one in Thailand.

HARROW International School and St. Gabriel College are the most anticipated school in this competition.

The venue location will also going to be different from last years competition, following the changes of this year's rules.

Not only with the newly build facility, the participants will also put in apartment dorm randomly. Means, they'll put together with other participants from different school.

This was the new goals to make all the participants become close, build up the friendship between the school.

But to avoid a protest from the participants, only the schools teachers and team guardians (coach, manager, etcs) knew about this dorm set up.

Chivaaree Resident

"Joong, did you already pack all the necessary?"

Win as always checking his beloved son before he's going to the CAMP.

"Done!"

"Jersey, knee's support and basketball shoes?"

"Checked"

"Changes clothes? Underwears? Jackets? Pajamas?"

"Checked"

"Phone chargers? Laptop? Headphone?"

"Put it on my backpack"

"Ok, what else...hm...let's see..." Win thinking what else that need to be check.

Joong sigh, although he already used to his dad habit to double checking his luggages whenever he's going away from home in long period. Joong sometimes find it a bit too much, even thou he also like that.

"Dad, I already double checked everything" Joong said zipping his backpack. "So stop worried, please"

Win smile, "Sorry baby, I just want to make sure you didn't forget anything", "Don't be like your Father" he continue while caresing Joong's cheeks

Joong laughing

"Hey, I heard that" Bright appears leaning on the door, crossing both of his hands

Win chuckle

"Son, I will take you to the venue" Bright said holding the car key

"No need Pa, Pond will pick me up." Joong said while checking his phone "Besides, aren't you suppose to driving Dad to Airport right now?"

Win check the time, "Shia, I'm late for my plane!"

Win then hugging Joong, "Have fun on the Camp ok baby!" he said and then dragged Bright out

Joong chuckle on his parents antics.

Not long after, Pond arrived and they immediately drive to the Camp venue.

Meanwhile...

Vihokratana Resident

"Gem, let's go!" Phuwin said while taking out his luggages out of their room

"Boys!" Tay from the living room calling out his sons

"Coming Dad!" Phuwin responded

Both of coming down with each 1 big luggage and a backpack hanging on their shoulders

"Ready?"

Phuwin and Gemini nodded.

"Diao, where's Hia?" Gem said after looking around the living room

"Dunk already left with his team early this morning" said New coming out from the kitchen

"Aww..." Gemini response a bit disappointed

New seeing his youngest son sulking, immediately huggingで him. "Aww Gem, did you already miss your Hia Dunk?" he said teasing

"Not that, Hia took my iPad"

Tay chuckle and New also laugh.

"Ok ok, let's start moving before we stuck in the traffic" Tay said

"Have fun on the Camp! This is probably going to be different than last year" Said New smirking then hugging both of his sons

Looking at His Dad expression and smirk, Phuwin can't help being suspicious. He knew that Daddy New know somethings they don't.

CAMP VENUE

All the representative students from High schools all over Thailand gathered in the venue. Different from last year's , the staffs will taking their luggages and put in their already assigned apartment dorms.

Each dorms will be filled with 6 persons with different schools and they can't changes it except if there any fight happen inside the dorms. Ofcourse they can still go to their team to go practice for the competition.

After the opening ceremony is over, each of them then guided to their dorms.

"Glad that we're going to same dorm" said Dunk, "Honestly, I'm kind of surprised with the dorm assignment"

Phuwin nodded while Gemini keep checking out his phone.

"I wonder whose reminding 3 will be our dorm mates" said Hia Dunk looking around

"I wondering too, right Gem?" Phuwin said but no response from Gemini, he's still glued to his phone

"Gem!"

"Huh? Hah? Alai?"

"Why you keep checking out your phone?" Phuwin said suspicious

"What? Uh...it's nothing" Gemini said with high tone

Phuwin shake his head, so done with Gemini. While Dunk still curiously searching around, wondering who will be their dorm mates.

Not long after, one of the venue staffs walking towards them with 3 boys behind. Immediately, Dunk and Phuwin expression changes. From excited to irritated.

"Okay, they will going to be you guys dorm mates." the staff said to the other 3 boys. "I will guide you guys to the dorm" she said

Dunk and Phuwin still standing still, looking at 2 of 3 boys in front of him. Their face are priceless. Meanwhile, Gemini grinning.

Yes, their dorm mates are none others than Pond, Joong and Fourth.

"Shia!"

___________
Annyeoung! Sawadi kha!

Sorry for the wait!

Finally, the 2 weeks CAMP is begin! The chaotic will start from here! 🤭

Also...

I still not recovered from yesterday GMMTV FANDAY! I got to sit beside Joong 😭😭😭😭 and standing behind Gemini and Mark 😭😭 I will never forget!!

He's so handsome! And tall!! 😱😭💜💜

Hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter!