Chapter Two

CHAPTER TWO

CHILDHOOD CRUSH

POND POV

After sending those messages, I can't help to smile. I bet he figure out who the sender is and now is freaking out. Wondering if he will reply to my messages anytime soon.

"Hia, why are you smiling like a lovesick baboon?" asked Fourth with a questionable expression on his face "Texting your faen? Huh huh huh? hehe..." 

I raise my eyebrow, "Then how about you Nong, what's the reason you wake up super late and those dark circles under your eyes? Stay up late again last night?" I asked him back

Lately Fourth staying up until late, always on phone. Whispering while on phone, always going somewhere without anybody, and sneaking into taking a phone call. Obviously, he's hiding something from me. Fourth is such a bad liar.

"Huh? Uh NOOOO...Just band-related stuff!" he said with a funny gesture, "Yeah, band-related stuff, you know my band! Chinzhilla, I mean...next week we're going to have a competition right! And my band definitely going to take the trophy again...yeah! The Music competition..you know...hahaha"

Fourth start talking non-stop, this is why he's a bad liar. Whenever he is caught in a lie, he will always do this. He can't control his expression. He definitely has a lover. 

"Ok ok ok...just go inside the car, we're late," I said slightly pushing him to the car

Thank God the traffic isn't bad this morning, if not we're going to be late and Joong will be nagging me non-stop.

As I parked my car in the parking lot, I saw Joong's car also come at the same time as ours. 

Hmm, that's odd. He never came at this time. He always came early in the morning for morning practice.

"Joong!"

"Aw Pond, Morning!"

"That's rare for you to come at this time"

"Yeah, something coming up"

"Hm..."

"Hia, I'll get going! Uh...My bandmate called!" Fourth said holding his phone and rushing away from us, "See ya P'Joong!"

"What up with him?" Joong ask 

"Dunno" I shrunk

"Oh yeah, Pond, about next week's competition, Student Council ask you for-"

Suddenly My phone vibrates, and I see the notice. It's a message from him. I can't help grinning.

Is he playing dumb or actually didn't know that the person texting him was me? I mean I put obvious profile pictures tho

Is he playing dumb or actually didn't know that the person texting him was me? I mean I put obvious profile pictures tho. But, still cute. This is going to be fun. 

"Now you're grinning," Joong said trying to take a peek at my phone. "Texting your boy?" he said teasing me

I just smile. 

Joong has been my best friend since middle school, he knew that I had a crush on this particular boy. Which is actually my childhood friend.  He's the one who got his number and Joong is also the one who suggested to his father to change this year's rule for competition.  You know to be more interesting, and not boring with the same template every year. 

His father, Uncle Bright was the most influential person and one of the Competition Board Directors. But Joong never got special treatment, Uncle Bright always treat everyone equally and never spoiled him, he was brought strictly, especially by Uncle Win. Well, since our parents were also close to each other so we also became close. 

"Why are you so whipped with him?" Joong asked

"Do I need a reason?" I asked him back

"Well no" he shrunk, "I mean you both are literally in different schools, nonetheless he's from our eternal rival school. Also, You guys only meet during the competition" he added

"That's the fun,"

"You're weird," he said shaking his head

"Speak of a rival," I said, "how's yours?" I asked 

"What's mine?"

"Don't act dumb bro, I know you're really fond of the rival's captain" I said teasing Joong, his expression became bitter and annoyed

"Nothing much, he's just annoying me," Joong said annoyingly but there's slightly amused smile showed on his expression.

Oho...

"He always got on my nerves but I don't hate his guts. It's kinda interesting"

"Oh really?" I raised my eyebrows teasing him

"What with that look!"

"Hahahaha.."

"Let's go! Zee asked you to help out with Student Council and also ask you which club you want to represent for this year's competition" Joong said walking to the student council room

"It's obvious, isn't it? Math Club!" I answer without a doubt

"You just want to join because your boy is the opposite team Club President"

I grinned.

Joong shakes his head unbelievably. "I can't with you. You do this just to annoy and tease him" he added.

"What you expect, I'm naturally genius!"

He sighs. 

"Just let's go!"

______

Another Update!!!

My eyes are kind of tired. Staying up all night to write, and now I'm super sleepy.

I will stop here!

Thank you for the support with chapter one! I will try my best developing with more interesting plot. Now I need my beauty sleep!! Hahaha...

See you in the NEXT CHAPTER!!!