Chapter Fifty Five

CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE

FAMILY VACATIONS
( Part 1: Preparation )

The six boys drive to the Vihokratana residence where their parents are already waiting for them. New and Mix are busy preparing breakfast while Win sets the table for everyone to eat. Meanwhile, the other husbands are discussing their upcoming vacation in the living room.

When the boys finally arrive, Phuwin and Fourth are surprised even though they know their parents are already there

When the boys finally arrive, Phuwin and Fourth are surprised even though they know their parents are already there. Joong and Pond join their dads in the living room, and Gemini and Fourth head to Gemini's room to take a shower since they spent the night in the car, stargazing. Phuwin and Dunk help in the kitchen since they are good at cooking.

Tay and Bright have already suggested a list of places to visit during their vacation in Germany, along with the number of days they plan to stay. Earth has arranged for them to stay at the Pirapat family vacation mansion in Berlin.

"Pond used to visit Grandma many times, so he knows all the hot spots in Berlin," Earth says, trying to get Pond's attention as he keeps focusing on Phuwin. Watching his beloved boyfriend like a hawk.

Joong also did the same, he actually didn't pay any attention to the conversation. Like Pond, his eyes are focusing on Dunk. Seeing this, the dads look at each other and realize that their children are so struck in love and whipped.

"Boys..." Tay called Pond and Joong

Pond realizes and turns back his focus to the conversation, not forgetting to nudge Joong too.

"Sorry, a bit distracted," Pond said

Tay, Earth and Bright smiles. Joong didn't say anything, trying to avoid the gaze of his father, Bright.

"I know you two are whipped with your sweetheart, but we need to focus before someone goes to complain," Earth said

"Hey, I heard that," Mix shouted while putting the food on the dining table.

New called all of them to the dining room since the breakfast was already set, Gemini and and Fourth also walked down as they were finished washing themselves. Everyone sits together surrounding the deliciously prepared breakfast, everyone laughing while eating and chatting.

After breakfast, the parents and the children go back to the living room to discuss the vacation plan. In the end, New, Mix, Dunk, Phuwin and Gemini are the ones who handle the remaining since they're excellent at planning a trip. The rest just accepted the results and paid for everything.

Everyone then went back to their home, Phuwin walked towards Mix while Pond and Earth were distracted.

"Uhm... Uncle Mix, can I have a word?" Phuwin said softly so that the other couldn't hear