Chapter Six

CHAPTER SIX

WHO SLEEPS WITH WHO?!

GEMINI POV

Oho...I didn't see this coming!

Can't believe that I will spend 2 whole weeks with my beloved faen!

Woohoo! I can't contain my excitement but need to keep it inside or our secret relationship will blow up.

Still, I'm so thankful to whoever arranged this dorm mate thing!

Wondering if our parents take part in this since I was kind of suspicious of them. Daddy New didn't stop mentioned about this Camp for a whole week and Daddy Tay also joking around with 'the chances to be 1 dorm with your crush'.

Oh well, whatever their plans are I'm thankful! I'll get to enjoy my days with my Fourth!

"Gem, stop grinning!" I heard Fourth whispering to me

"Sorry, can't help it" I whisper back

"You know that our Hia's are right behind us, right?!" He whispers while softly bumping my shoulder

I look back to make sure we didn't behave suspiciously or give any clue about our relationship. Though I will see them looking at us with fierce eyes, instead, I find something more interesting!

Hm...

As always Phuwin being Phuwin, grumpy towards Fourth's big bro, P'Pond. While P'Pond looks like he's teasing Phu and the smirk? 🤔

And also, why is Hia Dunk's face red as if he's blushing?

Huh? Hia? Why are you stealing a glance at P'Joong? Aren't you hate him?

Ohoo...this is interesting.

"Ok boys, this apartment will be yours to stay for 2 weeks." Said the staff

Oho ho ho...how much budget the committee spent to build this entire apartment complex?

"I will show you inside the dorm," she said while opening the door

Woah...

Oh wow!

Oh wow!

The dorm room was spacious! I can also smell the brand-new building. What a luxurious dorm!

"There are 3 master bedrooms with bathroom and the six of you need to share it together, so 2 people in each room," she said while taking out a small white bag.

"In this bag has numbers of the room, so you guys need to take the numbers to decide the roommate" she continues

"WHAT?!" Hia Dunk shout

"Why do we need to do it? Can we just choose whoever we want to sleep with?" protest Phuwin

"Can't do, it's the rule" said the staff firmly

"But..."

"If there any problem in the future, you can request it to the head staff to change dorm but if that was an emergency" she cut Phuwin

"This is also part of this year's competition goals, to be closer and build a friendship to healthy competition" she continues

Hia Dunk and Phuwin sigh, and immediately surrender.

I didn't even use my power as HARROW's School President to make my Hia's understand. Well, I guess they don't want to make any problem with the staff committee before the competition even begins.

Smart move. I don't want any points taken away just because we argued with the staff committee.

Then one by one we take out the papers with the room numbers.

God, please let me be a roommate with my Fourth.

We opened the papers together and YES!!! I got the same number as Fourth!

THANK YOU MY DEAR LORD IN HEAVEN!!!!!!

"WHAT THE-!!"

I heard Hia Dunk and Phuwin shouting at the same time.

Oh...

Hia Dunk got number 1 which is the same as P'Joong. While Phuwin got #3 which is the same as P'Pond.

"Can't we change? Can I get to be in the same room with Hia Dunk instead?" Protest Phuwin

"I'm sorry, that's the rule," said the staff

"Hia..." Phuwin whining to Hia Dunk

Hia Dunk just sighed, "We don't have any choice Phu," he said

"But...but..."

"Oh well," P'Pond walking towards Phuwin. "...from now we are roommates, Baby Phu," he said taking his luggage and walking towards his room while smirking.

"Who's Baby Phu?!" Said in protest, "I'M NOT A BABY!" he continue shouting like a tantrum baby

Diao? Baby Phu?

I frowned. What's the meaning of that?

Hia Dunk also took his luggage and walked towards his room without saying anything, and P'Joong followed behind him.

"What was that?" Fourth said in confusion

"Don't worry baby, just take the luggage and go to our room" I said, "I will follow in the minute"

Fourth nodded. He took his luggage, he also took mine, and then walk towards our room.

Aww my faen is so narak!

"So, I will let you handle the rest," said the staff, handing me the card keys and maps of the room also with the manual book.

"Oh, almost forgot!" she walking back towards me

"The schedule for each competition per day and activity includes an emergency number that can be downloaded toward this QR code," she said giving me the paper with QR Code in it, "You can scan it with Apps that you guys already installed at the opening ceremony"

I nodded and thanked her.

Should I give this paper to Hia Dunk and the others now?

Nah, I will just take a picture of it and send it via Line or I just download the schedule and distribute it via Line chat.

I just want to hurry up to go to my room. I want to cuddle my Fourth!

____

Annyeoung!

Sawadi kha!

Another update!

I hope you guys like it!

Also, you guys probably already guessing who roommate with who 🤭🤭

The next chapter will be more interesting.

Not the competition even begins, things already getting chaotic!

At least not for Gemini and Fourth 🤭

See you in the next chapter!