Chapter Twenty Three

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

DECISIONS

MIX POV

The anxious feeling keeps growing and growing. I can't help but keep worried about Pond's conditions, it's getting worse day by day. I'm not ready if something worse happens someday, my heart will not prepare for that.

I pray every day and night so that Pond conditions can get better. 

Even though I keep asking him to not participate in this year's competition but Pond being Pond, being as stubborn as he is, He still went to the CAMP. I know why Pond insisted on participating in this year's competition, not for his school of course but for Phuwin. He thought that this would be his last chance to confess his unrequited love.

Yet, with the limited time he has, he did something really reckless. He kissed Phuwin.

I can hear his frustrated voice after he told me on the phone. I understand what Pond feels but what He did wasn't good either.

"Can't sleep?"

I see Earth sitting beside me on the couch, bringing me hot chocolate.

"Worried about Pond?" he asked and I nodded.

"Should we process our plan earlier this year?"

I looked at Earth in surprise, "You found the doctor?"

"Bright just called me, he found the perfect doctor," Earth said and I jumped in happiness hugging Earth. "OMG!!"

My prayer has been answered. Now I have hope.

"But it's in London" Earth continues

I stop and look at him, "London?"

Earth nodded, his smile was bitter, "He was an acquaintance of Win who specializes in Neurosurgery," he continued, "And he's a Thai"

The doctor is also Thai? So, there'll be no problem with language barriers then. That's a relief. It's not that we couldn't speak English, Pond even speaks more fluently than me and Earth.

I can also sense a bit of hesitance in his voice. "It's good news but it also comes with bad news,"

My heart almost dropped, "what kind of bad news?"

"The chance of surgery is 50/50, it can be done successfully but also there's a chance that he couldn't make it," Earth said and my heart just shuttered hearing that my baby boy would not survive.

"But it's 50/50, right? We still can hope it will be successful?" I said trying to ensure myself

Earth hugged me, He didn't say anything but I know he also trying to ensure me too.

No matter what cost, no matter what chance given, I will take it. As long as my Pond will live longer.

EARTH POV

Bright called that He found a perfect Doctor who would handle Pond's surgery. Even if it's in London, far away from here, as long as this would save my son, I will take it.

However, Bright said that there is also a chance that Pond will not survive. The doctor still needs to examine Pond's conditions further to diagnose his current state.

I keep updating Bright about Pond's conditions and he also receives pieces of information from Jimmy too, since Jimmy now observing Pond closely.

I'm grateful that I had friends like Bright and Win and also P'Tay and Newwie. They all knew about Pond's conditions and were very helpful to us.

Still, I feel bad for Fourth since I keep this secret from him. Pond insisted that to keep this secret from him until he finds the perfect timing, he didn't want to make Fourth worried. Fourth have tendencies to overthink (like mix), Pond doesn't want this to affect his performance in the CAMP Music Fave.

It's hard, really hard. Even though Fourth is not as genius as Pond, he has this cleverness, you know, smart his way. He's quite sensitive to his surroundings. He can be very observant. Fourth had suspicions about his Hia condition and weird behaviour, especially after last year's incident.

I also told Mix about this news, He was so happy that we had hope.

Lately, Mix has been so stressful and couldn't sleep or focus at work. Thank God, his Animal Hospital runs just fine since we have a bunch of great vets and great staff so even when Mix wasn't there, no problem occurred.

Now, we should look for a perfect time to take Pond to London. But I wasn't sure that Pond would agree with this arrangement since he still has a mission to confess his unrequited love to Phuwin.

I sigh.

Even P'Tay and Newwie know about Pond's feelings towards their older twins since they were still 10 years old. I mean, Mix also noticed this. Pond, Dunk, Phuwin and Gemini grew up together. We used to live next to each other until P'Tay company grew larger and Mix Animal Hospital expanded so we moved to new locations near our workplace. I also need to manage my schedule as an actor and my IT company not to mention, my 3 nightclubs.

Although Pond was close to Dunk (since they're the same age) when they were young, Pond grew fond of Phuwin and loved to tease him. Phuwin also looks so attached to Pond even sometimes he cries caused of Pond's mischievousness, Phuwin still love being close to Pond. At that time, I realised, my oldest son was falling in love with Phuwin.

I decided to help my son to be able to confess his love, secretly me, Mix, Bright, Win, P'Tay and Newwie decided to change this year's CAMP rule. Since Bright is one of the Higher committees and P'Tay is also the biggest sponsor, you can say, we meddled in with the dorm room arrangement so our sons can be in 1 apartment dorm.

Hope this will help my son a little bit.

I look at Mix who is falling asleep next to me, I guess he finally feels at ease and can sleep.

I carry my spouse to our master bedroom and I fall asleep too. Cuddle my beautiful mix.

_______

Annyeong yeorobun! Sawashikaaaaaa!!!

Another update for you guys!!

Hope you like it.

This time is from EarthMixx's POV, I think I probably will include a view chapter from BrightWin and TayNew's POV.

Hope you guys like it!!

Also, what do you guys plan on Christmas? New Year's Eve? New Year Countdown?

Although I don't have a plan for Christmas I will close this year with happiness since I will attend Countdown New Year with P'Bai and Krist!! OMG, I'm so excited!!

Hope you guys have an amazing day today!

See you guys in the next chapter!!