Chapter Fourteen

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

MISUNDERSTANDING

The MC finally announced that 3 out of 8 bands that performed in Round 1 (from Group A) are going to move to the next round. They are BEAST, and of course CHINZILLA and CTRL+S.

Fourth and the CHINZILLA gang of course very happy and excited. Ohm smiles, he knows that his band will be moving on to the next round. All of them are happy, including Pond, Dunk, and Gemini. Gemini can't stop smiling, his gaze keeps locked on Fourth. Nanon notices this and nudges Gemini.

"Dear cousin, stop being obvious," He said soft enough so that Dunk and the other couldn't hear it. 

Gemini looked at Nanon a bit surprised, "Phi, you know?" he said back whispering

Nanon sighed, "I'm not dumb enough to notice it"

Gemini smiles, "Hehehe...I thought I hid it well enough"

"I know you guys like love each other so much but try to control it na, especially in front of Dunk, Pond, and Joong," Nanon said, "Since y'all were put in the same dorm by your parents" Nanon realized that he just spilled the tea and immediately close his mouth shut. But Gemini already heard it and looked at Nanon confused.

"What do you mean, Phi?" Gemini asks confused. 

Nanon cursed himself, "Uh...I just randomly said it, you don't have to pay attention to it!" he said trying to change the subject

"Phi Non!"

"Oh, I need to go somewhere!" Nanon said and then grabbed Ohm along, "See you guys later na! Come on Ohm!" 

Nanon dragging Ohm, "Let's go Perth! Build!" 

"See ya guys!" Perth says and then took Build along too, who from start to end didn't say anything and just observed the whole situation. 

Gemini is confused and suspicious of Nanon, he feels his parents and Joong's parents somehow being part of this arrangement dorm thing. 

Gemini just realizes that his twins are nowhere to be found. 

"Hia, where is Phu?" Gemini asks

"Huh? Phuwin? Hasn't he gone to the restroom a while ago?" Dunk said also looking around 

"Is he straight back to the dorm?" said Gemini

"If he back to the dorm, he will let us know," Dunk said while checking his phone in case there was a message from Phuwin

Gemini pulls out his phone and starts texting Phuwin. 

Pond also noticed that Phuwin was still not back yet, even after the announcement

Pond also noticed that Phuwin was still not back yet, even after the announcement. Pond also wondered if Phuwin was back in the dorm. 

"Hia, Phu texted back. He said he'll straight back to the dorm" Gemini said