Chapter Fifty One

CHAPTER FIFTY ONE

MOVING FORWARD

After obtaining James's scheduled information from his father, Joong and Dunk drive to James's condominium. Despite Joong asking Dunk to accompany him to resolve the issue, Dunk can't help feeling nervous.

Joong notices Dunk's nervousness and can't help but find it adorable. Joong is grateful that Dunk helped him realize his feelings sooner; otherwise, he wouldn't know what could have happened in the future.

Meanwhile, James is at his condominium, with no schedule for the day, as it is his day off. He decides to take a break. Although he still feels tired both mentally and physically, he is glad he won't spend the day alone. Net is with him. After Net confesses his feelings to James, James tries to open his heart once more. Although he can't change his heart immediately, he is willing to try.

"James, I made you a simple omelette," Net says while walking into James's bedroom.

James smiles and nods.

They both sit face-to-face at the dining table

They both sit face-to-face at the dining table. James looks at the feast in front of him; Net really knows how to make his heart flutter. It is a simple thing, but James feels so warm.

"Thank you," James says, and Net responds with a fond smile.

"Let's eat," Net says, and they both devour the omelette until there is nothing left.

While James washes the dishes, the doorbell rings. Net says he'll see who's coming.

At the door monitor, Joong's face appears, along with Dunk, who is standing behind him. Net frowns.

"It's Joong," Net says, and James suddenly flinches but tries to remain calm and allow Net to let Joong inside.

Net opens the door, and Joong is surprised to see him. He lets Joong and Dunk in. James walks out of the kitchen, surprised by Joong's sudden visit. Joong isn't alone; Dunk has tagged along.

Net signals to James to sit with Joong and Dunk while he brings them drinks.

There is an awkward silence in the room as if no one wants to start the conversation.

Net senses that James is restless and trying to break the silence, but Dunk speaks first

"I hope you're okay with me tagging along," Dunk says, and James blinks in surprise.

"Uh... yeah, it's okay. I was just a bit surprised by the sudden visit," James says.

Dunk then looks at Joong, who has not said anything since arriving and smacks his arm. "Aren't you going to say something?" Dunk says.

Joong rubbed his arm, although it wasn't that hard. It did bring him back to his senses.

Joong turns to face James, hesitates, and then takes a deep breath.

"James... I'm sorry for the way I acted before," Joong says, surprising James, whose eyes widen.

"I vented my anger at you, and I know it wasn't entirely your fault. I was at fault too. I failed to realize your feelings and Pond, and I only thought of myself. I bet you were troubled by it... I'm sorry."

James was speechless, he had never seen Joong like this. Although he grew up together with Joong, sometimes he had a hard time figuring out what Joong was thinking let alone changing his stubborn mind. James knew once Joong made up his mind or was angry at something, it took a long time to make him understand let alone change his mind.

James glances at Dunk who smiles proudly at Joong, he realizes, that Dunk is that person. The only person who can change Joong like this in a positive way.

"I'm sorry too..." James speaks up, "I should have told you, we already promised that we never keep each other a secret and I know how you cherish me like your own brother, yet I took advantage of that...I'm sorry na," he continues

"Well, I was at fault too not realising your feelings, I'm sorry too..."

Both Joong and James kept saying 'sorry' to each other non-stop, like 'I'm sorry' war. They then both realize how foolish it is and laugh at the end.

The atmosphere became lighter and finally, both of them reconciled their friendship.

Net then moves sitting beside James, wrapping his arm around James's shoulder. "Since everything is clear up, now I can flirt with him openly so please don't mind me!" He then said while moving his face close to James's face which made him blush.

"Huh? Even if we cleared everything, I still feel protection over him, so don't sit close to him..." Joong said in protest

"You sure you are okay to say that while your beloved boyfriend is sitting right beside you?" Net said smirking while looking at Dunk

Joong turned to Dunk, "Thirak, I'm just being protective as a sibling okay, please don't be jealous na?!" Joong said making an excuse

"And, don't think that I didn't recognize you, Net! I know who you are! James nerd stalker! Even if you changed your look, I can recognize you...I knew you always watching James from afar since middle school!" Joong said

"Well, at least I care about James unlike you!"

Joong and Net then start bickering at each other. Dunk just blinked, he changing look with James and suddenly both of them burst with laughter. Leaving Joong and Net confused but in the end they're laughing too.

Finally, the problem between Joong and James has been settled down. They can become best friends again. Both of them decide to move forward and be happy.

_____

Annyeong yeorobun!

Sawadhi ka!

Another update!

Hope you guys like it!

Have a good weekend and see you at the next chapter!