Chapter Forty Seven

CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN

TIME FOR YOU

Lately, Fourth has been feeling uneasy and restless, to the point where he can't sleep. He has been juggling multiple responsibilities, such as attending band practice to prepare for his debut, discussing his exclusive contract with BVC Labels, maintaining his academic scores (which are giving him a headache), and visiting his brother in the hospital. Even though Mix told Fourth that he doesn't have to visit Pond every day, he is still traumatized. Balancing all these tasks is exhausting Fourth both mentally and physically.

Despite all this, Fourth is grateful for Gemini's presence in his life. Gemini is always there for him, listening to his problems without complaint. He makes sure Fourth is eating and sleeping well and even cracks jokes to make him laugh. Then Fourth realizes that no matter what, Gemini always has time for him, yet Fourth is so busy with his tasks that he almost has no time for his boyfriend.

While visiting his brother in the hospital, Pond, who is waiting for his therapy, notices that Fourth is unusually quiet.

"Fourth..." Pond calls and Fourth wakes from his thoughts.

"Huh?"

"You...ok?" Pond asks.

"Uh...I'm fine, Hia," Fourth answers while smiling, trying not to show his feelings.

Pond may still be unable to speak normally, but he can feel that there's something wrong with his baby brother. Pond knows that Fourth's schedule is becoming busy, and he can guess that because of it, Fourth doesn't have time for Gemini.

"Fourth...your phone..."

"Huh? My phone?" Fourth says, confused.

Pond gestures for Fourth to give him the phone, and still confused, Fourth hands it over. Pond opens the chat and sends messages to Gemini. Seeing this, Fourth immediately panics and tries to snatch his phone back, but Pond blocks him with his arm.

The messages are already sent, and Gemini reads them

The messages are already sent, and Gemini reads them. Fourth complains to Pond and frantically panics. Pond, with this face 😑, looks at Fourth's behaviour.

"It's not like you two are just dating for a week. Why are you so panicked? If you miss Gemini, just text him," Pond says.

"We texted frequently, Hia, but I don't want to bother him today since he is also busy with his duty as school president. He's preparing for school events now, so I don't want to bother him," Fourth says nonstop.

Pond shakes his head, sighs, and can't believe that his Nong is so embarrassed to be honest about his feelings. Suddenly, an incoming call from Gemini interrupts them. Fourth immediately becomes shy, and his face turns red.

Fourth takes the call while throwing dagger eyes at Pond, who smiles mischievously

"Uhm...Gem...the text I sent you is Hia doing na, I didn't send those..."

Gemini stays silent. Pond facepalms.

"Uh...Gem..."

It's okay, I know...Gemini responds.

Fourth feels that Gemini is now sad after hearing his response. He thinks that what he just said hurt Gemini's feelings, and he begins to panic.

"Gem...uh...listen na, although Hia was the one who sent those texts, the truth is I do miss you na. I'm sorry for not being able to make time for us."

I know...

Fourth still feeling bad to the point he almost cried, thinking that Gemini was upset with him.

Turn around.

"Huh?" Fourth confused, about why Gemini asked him to turn around, he also heard Gemini's voice echoing behind him.

Fourth turned around like a speed dial, he saw Gemini behind him with his phone still in his ears. He smiles gently at Fourth. Phuwin is also with him.

Fourth immediately stands up and runs towards Gemini and hugs him. Gemini chuckled and joked about why everyone liked to hug him since yesterday.

Phuwin walks towards Pond and kisses him on the cheeks, this surprises Pond.

"I will take P'Pond for his therapy, Gem, you can take Fourth to eat or something," Phuwin said while taking over the wheelchair

Pond gives gestures to both Gemini and Fourth to go away, "Gem...take, him...away...I'm, bored...seeing him every...day...bye...have fun...na," 

This is the longest sentence Pond has ever, everyone is surprised. Fourth is annoyed but also happy. He thanked Pond and immediately took Gemini's hand and pulled him.

Pond smiles and Phuwin notices this.

"You did it on purpose, huh?" Phuwin said knowing his boyfriend's mischief is still not changed.

Pond just smirked. Phuwin shakes his head.

Pond reached Phuwin's hand, "I miss you," he said sweetly

This surely surprised Phuwin, "I visited you almost every day, yet you still miss me? Are you sure you're not bored?" Phuwin being sarcastic

Pond chuckled and gestured for Phuwin to get closer to him, without any thoughts, Phuwin got closer to Pond's face.

Pond then kisses Phuwin on the lips, which surprised Phuwin. Phuwin pulled out while looking at Pond in disbelief.

"P'Pond! We are in public!" Phuwin protests, his face is red.

"I will...not be bored...of my...baby Phu," Pond smirked.

Phuwin hates this playful side of him but secretly misses quarrels with him too. Phuwin can't stop smiling.

Meanwhile, at the parking lot. Fourth also boldly kiss Gemini in the car.

_____

Double update!

We need a little fluff. 🤭

Happy weekend.