Chapter Five

CHAPTER FIVE

DORM MATES

POND POV

New rules for Dorm mates huh?

I somehow suspicious about these new rules and dorm arrangements. Something is not right.

Also with my dad's behavior this morning before we go. I can tell from their expression and behavior that they are up to something.

flashback

"Did you double-check all your belonging, Pond?" ask Mix

"You know that I always do, Dad" I reply, "That question should be asked to Fourth instead," I said teasing Fourth who is still checking if he already put all his necessities.

"Oh, Hia! You know that I always double-checked my stuff just sometimes forget to view things" Fourth responded in a pout

I laughed at his pouting response. He's cute that makes me want to tease him so much.

"Let's go Fourth, we still need to pick up Joong on the way," I said

"You can go first, Hia!" he said and I frown in confused

"Why?"

"Winnyy and Satang will pick me up," he said still busy with his stuff

"Oh ok"

Then I start putting my luggage in the car, Daddy Earth also helping me.

"Have fun with the CAMP and competition" he said and I nodded

"I bet you'll enjoy this year's competition," he said with a smirk on his face

Hmm... that's suspicious. I know my dad so well, I knew that he planning something or he knew something that I don't know.

Daddy Mix then hugged me and whispered into my ears, "This is the last chance for you to express your feeling"

I'm a bit taken aback and frowned. Daddy Mix is looking at my expression and smiling.

Diao, did he know about my feeling for Phuwin or was he just plotting something.

End flashback

Now that I think about it, both of my dads were close with Uncle Bright during his college years and had several projects with Uncle Win.

"Pond, who do you think will be our dorm mates?" Joong asked like don't have any clue

The staff guided the remaining 3 boys that going to be our dorm mates. From afar, I spotted familiar figures.

I knew it. I already had suspicions about this. Since I knew how much influence Uncle Bright had but to put us in the same dorm, this going to be interestingly chaos.

Joong also look a bit surprised but manage to control his expression, so he really didn't have any clue about this. Our parents really are something.

Meanwhile, I also notice Fourth expression. I see he's smiling from ear to ear looking at the boy in front of him. Gemini, Phuwin's younger twins. Also, the grin that is shown on Gemini's face.

Ohoo...Fourth...

I smirking.

Then I change my view to the boy next to Gemini, the one and only, Baby Phu.

He looks so beautiful and cute but his expression was irritated like he want to eat me or something but still so cute. I can't help smiling.

I guess I should thanks Uncle Bright later.

This year's CAMP indeed going to be different and interesting.

PHUWIN POV

Shia!

Why are they here?!

They're our dorm mates? You've to be kidding me!!

I can't believe my luck. From all students that participate, why it has to be them as our dorm mates?!

Plus, the way he smiling right now really irritated me, although somehow I found it handsome...Argh! Mai Mai! No! How can I think that he's handsome?

I turn to Hia Dunk, I bet he is also as surprised as I am. Hia's expression was so stunned, although he look irritated and mad, there was also a blush shown on his cheeks.

Huh? Hia?

I notice he's (Pond) walking towards me, and suddenly my heart beating so fast. Is this because I'm in a rage or something else?

He smirk and lean close and whispered into my ears, "Miss me? Finally seeing you after a week"

I took one step back and frowned.

That line.

I knew it was him!

He smirk.

"Don't you dare get close to my nong, Pond!" suddenly Hia Dunk come between us

He smirk again, "Don't be overprotective Dunk, it's not like I'm going to kiss him." he said taking 1 step back, "...yet"

Yet?!

What does he mean by 'yet'?!

"Take it easy Pond, we will be dorm mates for 2 weeks," said P'Joong tapping his shoulder

"Ma ma ma...let's get going to our dorm!" Said Gemini trying to ease the tension

The staff then guide us to our dorm, I walked behind Gemini and I also notice that he walked side by side with that guy Nong, N'Fourth. They are awfully close and their shoulder is bumping into each other.

At the same time, I also keep feeling a sharp gaze from behind. I look back and see him smirking at me. I immediately look away.

Shia!

Is he trying to play with my mind?!

Phuwin! You need to pull yourself together!

He's the enemy! Don't make him distract you!

I need to concentrate! I must win this year's competition!

I sigh.

Oh God, this is going to be the exhaustion and chaotic 2 weeks in my life.

God have mercy!

_______
Annyeong yeorobun!

Sawadi kha!!

Another update for you guys!

Thank you for the support and votes for the last chapter!

I hope you guys enjoy this one also!!

It'll be going to be more interesting in the next chapter!

Stay tuned! 🫶🫶💜