Chapter Twelve

CHAPTER TWELVE

CAMP MUSIC WAVE

CAMP Music Wave is the highlight of this year's CAMP Competitions. Not only with the new rules but also the Final Music Wave will be judged by a special judge, the winner will get an exclusive long-term contract with famous music labels and also each member will get a full scholarship to any university they want to enter (if they want to continue their studies). That's why this year's Music Wave will be extremely competitive and interesting. 

There will be 2 bands that going to be the spotlight of this year's Music Wave. Of course, the defending champions St. Gabriel's CHINZILLA, led by Fourth Pirapat. And the band that many people have been waiting for their comeback, The infamous CTRL +S is led by none other than the previous leader and founder of CTRL+S nephew, Ohm Pawat. These 2 bands will be performing at the Opening of CAMP Music Wave, that's why the huge venue floor was jam-packed with audiences. 

"Shia, I didn't expect that the opening will be filled with these many audiences!" said Captain feeling nervous while grabbing Satang's arms, squishing them a little bit hard.

"Aw aw aw...Captain...aw...dude! ceb!" Satang complains and Winny immediately pulls Captain's hands from Satang 

"Sorry man! I'm nervous!" Captain said

Winny then strokes Satang's hurting arm. "Dude, squish your arm will ya! We also nervous here" Winny said

"Sorry..."

"Guys, where's Fourth?" Ford asks while looking around searching for Fourth

"Maybe with Gemini?" Satang respond

"I just saw Gemini with Mark a moment ago, they were both sitting just behind the judge's table. No way Fourth is with Gemini right now" said Ford getting a bit worried

"Calm down Ford, he may be in the toilet" Prom responds, "You know him, he always goes to the toilet before we go on stage"

"Oh yeah right" 

<At the backstage Toilet>

"Why do I always get a toilet nervous before I go on stage!" Fourth rumbling by himself while washing his hands

"Dude! This is crazy! I Didn't expect that there are so many audiences today!" 

"Yeah, Dude! It's just the opening! Why are there so many people coming?!"

Fourth heard 2 boys conversation that just entering the toilet and walk behind Fourth. Fourth think that those 2 boys are from the other school band. Because there will 8 bands will perform today.

Fourth try to stay silent and listen to their conversations.

"Dude, they probably came only to watch that St. Gabriel's CHINZILLA!" 

Fourth jolted a bit, he didn't want them to realize that Fourth was there and listening to their conversations.

"Nah, probably they want to see CTRL+S! I just met them earlier!"

"Harrow's CTRL+S?! Dude! You met them?!"

"Yeah, man! Damn! Now I understand why they are legendary! The successor was the nephew of CTRL+S founder and leader!"

"I heard they taking a break for a year?!"

"I don't care dude! They're legendary! I mean not only Ohm Pawat is the leader, but the vocalist/guitarist is Nanon, the youngest son of Off Jumpol, the famous Film producer, and Gun Atthaphan, the infamous Actor and Host!"