Chapter Sixteen

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

INSECURE

"EI SAT!!"

Dunk hears Phuwin's screaming and there's also a loud noise like something is falling very hard. It's loud and clear because his room is right beside Phuwin's. Gemini, whose room was right across Phuwin's also heard the loud noise. 

They immediately went to Phuwin's room. Joong was also near there, he was making coffee in the kitchen when he heard the noise. 

Joong went inside first and saw Pond on the floor covering the side of his cheeks. In front of Pond, Phuwin stood with a furious expression while clenching both his hands into fists. Dunk and Gemini arrived later and saw the scene, confused with what was going on.

Joong approaches Pond who is still on the floor, "You okay?" Joong asks while trying to help his best friend standing

Pond didn't say anything, he still touched his now-brushed cheek. 

"What happens? What is going on?" Dunk asks still puzzled by the scene because this is the first time he has seen his Nong looking so furious as that

Gemini, as his twins, felt something was wrong with Phuwin, and immediately went to his twin's side. He looks at Phuwin's left hand, he can see the red as if he punching something. Then Gemini realizes that Phuwin just punched Pond. 

"Phu..." As Gemini is going to ask Phuwin, he sees something that shocks everyone in the room, even Pond.

Tears flow down into his red cheeks. Phuwin crying. 

Dunk and Gemini who rarely see Phuwin crying, are really surprised. 

Joong who notices this looks back and forth between Pond and Phuwin, he realizes that Pond has done something overboard. He suspected that Pond kissed Phuwin out of his consent because he also saw the trace of bruises on Pond's lips. 

"Dunk, can you take Phuwin to our room?" Joong said looking at Dunk

"Huh? Why are you giving a comment to me?" Dunk protested

Joong giving Dunk a serious look, Dunk sighed, "Gem, let's take Phuwin to my room" Dunk said

Gemini nodded and then guided Phuwin to Joong and Dunk's room. Dunk turned back to take a quick look at Joong, who looked at Pond with a disappointed look.

Is Joong aware of Pond's feelings towards Phuwin? Dunk thoughts

JOONG POV

I help Pond stand and sit him on the bed properly before asking him what happened, although I am suspicious. I went to the kitchen for a minute to take out an ice cube and put in the towel for Pond's bruises.

I handed it to him, "Here" 

"Thanks," Pond said looking down 

I sit beside him, "Now, tell me what happened?" I ask 

Pond looked at the floor, "I kissed Phuwin out of his consent"

I sighed, just what I thought. Then I look at Pond confused. Why Pond is in a rush? And why now? Moreover in the middle of competition week?

"Pond, this wasn't you at all," I said, "You never rush anything and always calculate everything, why now?"

Pond didn't say anything, he just blankly stared at the floor. 

"You know, if you force your feelings on Phu like that, he'll hate you more than now," I said remembering how upset Phuwin at backstage and on the court back then. "You should be considered with Phuwin's feelings too"

Suddenly Pond looked at me very seriously, "Since when you care a lot about Phuwin?" Pond suddenly asked

I frowned. Now that I think about it, why would I say about considering Phuwin's feelings? Isn't this just common sense? I don't know. 

"It's just common sense, Pond," I said "You should consider other people feeling"

"Common sense? Consider other people's feelings? You?" Pond said like he mocking me

I sighed, "Whatever", "Now you should apologize to him, he must be furious that made him cry like that," I said

Pond back to look at the floor, feeling depressed again. "He will never forgive me"

"Not immediately of course you dumbhead," I said smacking Pond's head lightly, I was so done with this depressed side of him. "Just give him time to cool down, and in the meantime, I will ask Dnk to switch rooms so that Phuwin will stay with him"

Pond just nodded. 

I stand up, but before I leave the room, I also notice something different in Pond's complexion. He looks paler than usual. Is it because he just got punched by Phuwin? Isn't it more like red on the side of the face, but the pale on Pond's complexion really worried me.  

Seriously Pond, what gotten into you? Are you that insecure about everything? We still have much time before we graduate. We still have view days for this competition week. 

Is this about me hugging Phuwin on the basketball court earlier? Is it because of that? He thought I didn't see him from a distance standing petrified looking at us. 

Is he misunderstanding the situation? Jealous?

Oh, Pond, he knows that I don't have any feelings for Phuwin. Even if I have, I would tell him. We never keep each other secret. 

Why rush things? Is not like you going somewhere far away. 

-------

Sawadi sawadi sawadi kaaa!

Annyeong!

Happy weekend everyone! Another update for you!

It's a little bit short but hope you like it. 

I'm so excited about Sept, 16th! Because I will go see P'Tay, P'New, P'Off and P'Gun in Tokyo!!!

From September to November! So full of Fan meetings and Fan Festivals!

September with BELUCA! October with GMMTV FAN FEST! I'm going to meet PondPhuwin, GeminiFourth, and JoongDunk!!! OMG and then November is PondPhuwin Winter fanmeeting! Also Ohm Pawat FanMeeting!! OMG!!! What is going on!!!!

Anyway, it's going to be (not) the last time to meet at the events with P'Pond because starting next year, He'll going back and focusing on his studies! 

P'POND SU SU!!!

Hope you guys have an amazing weekend! Can't wait for today's Ep 9 Hidden Agenda. It's going to be a mess!! Need to prepare my heart!