Chapter Twenty Two

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

THE SEMI - FINAL

Today is the semi - final of Math competition. The 4 schools that qualify for the semi-final are St. Gabriel School, HARROW International School, Niyomsil High School, and Köcher Elite High School.

For the first match, it will be between St. Gabriel and Köcher High. Then the second match will be between HARROW and Niyomsil High. This 2 match will determinate which school will be qualify for final round and be this year's champion.

This years competition indeed the most high level than last years. Not only the most anticipated 2 schools by many but also the other 2 schools which are have great reputations in the national. This is truly the high level national math competition amongst competitions.

Many come to cheering for St. Gabriel, especially girls. Since St. Gabriel is all boys school, many from other schools girls are cheering for Pond. They're crazy over him.

"Mick, I'm going to the bathroom, if there any problem, go to Nunew, he know what to do" Pond said

"Oh ok" Mick respond

Pond walk to the bathroom in hurry, Joong notice weird behavior of his best friend and follow him. Joong knew about Pond's conditions (not 100% cause Pond still didn't explain about his condition fully), he worried that the headache will coming back again.

Phuwin who also sit not far away from Joong also notice a sudden move of Joong and decided to follow him.

Joong entering the bathroom and as what he thoughts, he see Pond hold on to sink while holding his head.

'I knew it' Joong though. He hurried help Pond.

"Pond!"

"Joong?!"

Joong helping Pond standing straight, "Did you drink your medicine?" Joong asks

Pond shake his head, Joong sigh, he knew this going to happen. "Did you bring it?"

"In my bag..." Pond said with quiet voice

"Where's your back?"

"Fourth"

"You need to sit down first" Joong said but Pond decline and stubbornly want to wait in the bathroom.

Since Joong don't want to arguing any further, he let go of Pond and hurried to go to Fourth to take the bag from Fourth.

As he come out from the bathroom, he bump into Phuwin. They both so stunned and surprised.

Fortunately, they didn't bumped to hard so no one fell. But Both are surprised. Yet, Joong don't have anytime and just run pass Phuwin without saying anything. Phuwin left stunned and confused.

Phuwin standing in front of bathroom for view minutes and since he's there, he decided to come inside.

To his surprise, Phuwin also found Pond with his back lean over the wall. Pond look up with eyes close, he frowned. Like enduring a carzy pain. Phuwin who is notice Pond complexion, start getting worried. Pond looks so in pain and pale.