Chapter Eight

CHAPTER EIGHT

THE GAME STARTED!

The Competition will be open with Basketball games between HARROW and Ruamrudee International School or RIS.

Last year, Dunk had difficulty facing this school. They gave a good fight, even though Dunk almost lost by 1 point.

This opening game, of course, was attended by most of the opponents' teams, including St. Gabriel. Well, all of them mostly want to observe HARROWs, especially Dunk.

Not a surprise that St. Gabriel's ACE, Joong have high expectation from Dunk today. Since he declared war to take the winning trophy yesterday, Joong is expecting a good game today.

"Who do you think will win?" asked one of Joong's teammate

"RIS has good players" replies another teammate

"If HARROW lost, isn't it going to be easy for us?" another teammate also reply with a mocking tone, "I mean, they almost get lost last year"

Joong didn't say anything, he didn't care what his teammates said. He just focuses on the court, mostly on Dunk. Neo, his team Captain notices this.

"Still keep an eye on him, huh?" said Neo while nudging Joong's arm

Joong just stays silent, eyes still on Dunk who now doing a warming-up lay-up.

"No wonder, the girls are screaming non-stop since he entered the court," Neo said trying to tease Joong

No response from Joong.

"Besides his skills and as the Captain..." Neo continues, "I mean, from my perspective, he's quite cute especially when he's smiling,"

This time Joong immediately looks at Neo, Neo describes Joong's expression is priceless. Like surprisingly interesting, which makes Neo want to provoke it even more.

"What?" Neo asks acting innocent

Joong frowned. He even surprised himself, why he suddenly reacted like that. The feeling of Irritating when someone said that Dunk is cute as if He's the Jealous boyfriend.

Jealous boyfriend? Huh? What the hell! Joong thought

"Nothing," Joong said trying to ignore what he feels

Neo smirk at Joong's reaction.

"Neo, don't make me report this to Louis that you said Cute about another guy beside him," said Joong threatening him

"Hey! That's not fair!!" Neo protested

"Then just shut up and continue to observe the game," Joong said back to see the game

"Hey, I'm your Captain you know...why are you the scary one here?!" Neo pout

As expected, HARROW's leading in the 1st & 2nd Quarters. But it wasn't without difficulty, the scores are quite tight. Only by 4 points different.

Joong notices Dunk's performance. He didn't play like usual. On a break between the game, he notices Dunk go to the bathroom and he also excuses himself.

Dunk wash his face, trying to freshen up. He's been so nervous since the beginning of the game; he didn't expect so many audiences and didn't sleep much last night.

"I thought you want to get back the winning trophy from me this year?"

Dunk hears a familiar voice, the voice that both irritated and makes his heart beat fast. He sees Joong leaning on the walk near the sink, crossing his arms. Looking at Dunk with raised eyebrows.