Chapter Fifty Three

CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE

PROMISE & A LOVE SONG

After months of preparation, CHINZILLA finally set a debut date. As the day approached, the members grew increasingly nervous, knowing that their schedule would become even more hectic with shooting for the music video and recording their debut single.

To promote their debut, the group shared a teaser poster on their social media accounts.

The tweet immediately went viral, but this was no surprise to fans who had been following the group since they won the CAMP Music Waves competition a year ago

The tweet immediately went viral, but this was no surprise to fans who had been following the group since they won the CAMP Music Waves competition a year ago. With their back-to-back wins and exclusive contracts with one of the biggest and most well-known music labels, CHINZILLA has already gained nationwide attention. The group's growing fan base, who referred to themselves as "Mommyzilla," eagerly awaited the group's debut.

Fourth, although he's nervous, he is also excited. He can't believe that his dream will come true this early, and that's why when Bright suggests their single title, Fourth immediately comes up with "Dreams & Promise". Because this was their dream and also a promise, that they'd been keeping since they created the band.

After being done with their schedule for the day, all the members go back home except Fourth. Bright asked him to follow him to his office, Fourth felt confused and also nervous.

"So Fourth, how are you doing?" Bright asks while giving Fourth a can of apple juice

"Huh...oh...I'm doing good, Uncle Bright," Fourth said

Fourth frowned, he didn't know why Bright wanted to talk to him in his office. Bright is the CEO of BVC Music Labels, the most super busy person in the entire company. He wouldn't just ask him to come to his office just to ask him how he's doing. There must be something.

"Is there something wrong, Uncle Bright? You didn't just ask me to come here just to ask how I'm doing," Fourth said straight to the point

Bright smiles, "Sorry, there's nothing serious, just want to ask you about something, Fourth," he said