Chapter Thirty Five

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

FINAL MUSIC CAMP WAVE: Part 1

FOURTH POV

I'm so nervous. Although I've been through this for 2 years, I still get nervous. This year, I'll face CTRL+S too. Facing my idol, Phi Nanon.

Usually, Hia Pond and P'Joong are always there to be my mental support but this time only Gemini is not that I'm complaining but it feels weird if I can't see them before the performance.

I know that P'Joong is still resting at the infirmary because he has not been back to the dorm since yesterday so I assumed that he spent the night there.

While I couldn't find Hia Pond anywhere. His cell phone is also switched off and one of his bags, his favorite shoulder bag is missing. Is Hia going back home? No way that Hia going back home without notice, besides his belongings are still in the room.

Suddenly I got a notice on my phone, it was a message from Hia.

Hia texted that he was going back home but would be back when I performed

Hia texted that he was going back home but would be back when I performed. Something to discuss with Dad? Is that urgent? Because Hia never acts like this, especially in the middle of the competition week. Why does it sound so serious?

Honestly, I'm a bit sad that Hia went back home but he promised that he'll be there so I trust him. Hia never broke his promise.

"Fourth..." I look up and see Gemini in front of me looking at me worried. "Are you okay? Is something happening?"

"Huh, nah, it's nothing," I said smiling at him, "Hia just texted me that he went home for a bit, and said that there's some urgent matter to be discussed with Dad but Hia promised that he'll be back before my performance begins,"

Gemini smiles, "It's good the P'Pond is okay then, now, you should concentrate on your performance, okay, Ter?!" He said squishing my cheeks

"Aren't you supposed to be the opposite school President? Is it ok to support me, the rival school?" I said teasingly, Gemini just giggled and kissed my cheek which made me surprised

"This and that are 2 different things, I just want to support my beloved faen and believe that he'll do just fine!" He still showered me with kisses.

Seriously, Gemini getting bolder and bolder these days. He almost doesn't care where we are, if there's any chance, He'll go for it. It's not that I complain, I sometimes love to be clingy and needy with him. But Gemini's timings are always so risky, just like the other day, he was kissing me in front of the dorm. Thank God, there's no one around.

This year's venue for the Final CAMP Music Wave is the same as the basketball match court but they already changed it into a completely different look.