Chapter One

Chapter One

MISS ME?

< A week before the competitions >

< At Vihokratana Residence >

Phuwin POV

"Geeeeeeeem!!!!!! WAKE UUUUUPPPPP!!! PHUWIN, WAKE GEMINI UP!!!"

I heard Hia Dunk loudly calling out Gemini. This is our morning routine before going to school. Hia is always the one who wakes up Gemini, with his loud voice, even though that is usually my doing since we share the same room.

"Gem, it's morning!" I said while shaking Gemini's body

"Five more minutes," he said still half awake 

I sigh, ''Hia already shouting to wake you up, don't make him come here and drag you to the bathroom and put you into the bathtub and shower you with cold water," I said and Gemini still did not awake, he even getting more comfortable with his the pillow.

"Let him be, it's still morning and school starts at 10," he said with bed voice

I rolled my eyes, "Aren't you supposed to be the diligent one here, Mr. School President?" I said mocking him

"Aw Hia, I'm still sleepy after staying up all night," he said with his deep husky voice

I sigh. Yes, this hard-to-wake-up sleepy baby is my younger twin and also the school president. Although we are twins, we completely have different personalities. Since we are not identical twins, just the same in many aspects with different personality traits. Gemini is more into leadership and his way of leading the student council is excellent despite we both being still in 2nd-year grades, sometimes he likes to complain a lot or him being a bit weird in my perspective. As for me, I love studying, I'm good at every academic subject, especially math. That's why I'm the President of the Math club and winning many math competitions. I'm so proud of it, except for last year's competition, I'm completely lost from that school and THAT guy!

Just thinking about that guy makes my heart beat even faster, I don't know if this is rage or anything else but I will definitely beat him this year!

Again I look at Gemini and he is back in his dreamy land. Need to wake him up soon before Hia Dunk comes inside and things will get even more annoying. 

"Gem, it's already 7 A.M! Wake up!" I said while forcefully pulling out his blanket and pillow.

"EI SHIAAA, PHUWIN!" he shouted

"Wake up! before Hia Du-"

"GEM! Wake up bro! Dad's already making breakfast! Don't make me call Daddy New to wake you up!" Hia Dunk threatened and Gemini immediately awake

"Ok Ok Fine, I'm awake...I'm awake!" he said getting up and rubbing his sleepy eyes

"I wonder why you became School President if you always wake up late," Hia Dunk said sarcastically

"Aw Hia, I'm tired because I stay up all night" Gemini protested

"That's your own fault for staying all night talking on the phone," I said and Gemini reacted funny as if I caught him calling his secret lover or something. His ears also turned red.

Wait, did he actually call his lover?

Hold up hold up hold up!

Gemini's ears always turn up red if he shies or is embarrassed. 

"Gem, did you really..."

"Oh! It's getting late! I should take shower and get ready for school! Also, I'm so hungry!" Cut Gemini immediately stood up and walked fast into the bathroom before I even finished my question as if he trying to hide something from me.

Oh ho Gemini, what did you hide from me, your twin brother huh...

After Gemini has done with his shower we both came down to the dining room, where both our fathers already waiting. As always, Daddy New nagging Daddy Tay for his bad habits. This is already our morning routine so we are all getting used to this.

"So, three of you will go for 2 weeks next week, huh?" ask Daddy New while passing me a glass of milk

I nodded, "This year is quite different, they have new rules and venue." I said

"Yup, we have to go to the CAMP while competing there," Hia Dunk said

"Wonder why they suddenly change the rules?" asked Gemini

"Probably also want to make all school representatives get closer and be friends," Said Daddy Tay, "Especially your school and St. Gabriel"

"Ugh Dad, don't even mention that school!" shouts Hia Dunk a little

Hia Dunk really hates it if someone mentions that school, especially the Basketball team. Hia's team lost pretty badly, especially from the "ACE". Hia really beat up that time and was so stunned, can't even be said a single word after the game. 

Well, I will do too because I was beaten up pretty badly in last year's competition. It's humiliating! I have to beat that GUY!! That's my only goal!!

After breakfast, we go to school, and as usual, many girls are screaming when we just step up on the school gate. At first, I'm quite annoyed by it but now I'm used to it. 

Nothing particular about today's activities, just as same as usual. until...

Huh? Who's this? How did this person know my number?

Miss him?

What the?!

See me in a week? In a week? What happens in a week?

Next week will just only the beginning of the Competition and I'm going to the CAMP-

Wait wait wait? Huh? 

This photo profile!! Why am I familiar with it?!

WAIT! DON'T TELL ME!!!!

AI SHIAAAAA!!!

____________

I'm in the mood to write more chapters today yet there's still too much plot in my mind that I need to sort out and need more inspiration for how I want to progress this story.

Rewatching MSP, FUTS, Chicken Moonlight, NLMG, Sky In My Mind, etc for a better portrayal of them. 

Hope you like it and happy weekend!