Chapter Fifty Two

CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO

FIRST TIME

Pond's condition gradually improved with the intense rehabilitation and support from those around him. Eventually, he was discharged from the hospital and was able to return home.

Earth and Mix picked Pond up from the hospital. He could walk normally now, but Dr. Force advised him not to engage in heavy activities such as sports. They still needed to monitor Pond's condition even after his discharge, as GBM could return if he couldn't maintain his health.

Unfortunately, Phuwin couldn't be there for Pond due to an exam. They promised to call each other later.

As they sat in the car, Mix turned to the back seat and smirked at his oldest son. Pond was puzzled.

"So, son...did you two already...you know..." Mix said while giggling. Pond had no idea what his dad was going to say.

"Huh? Already what, Dad?" Pond asked, confused.

Earth, who was driving, glanced at both of them from the mirror. He knew that Mix was going to tease his son sooner or later.

"Oh...you know...after you confessed to Phuwin, have you two already done that?" Mix teased Pond. "I mean, you said you already kissed him, so..."

Pond blushed. "Dad! What are you saying?! I just got discharged from the hospital. What do you mean by already doing that?!"

Earth chuckled at his son's response, then told Mix to stop teasing their son.

After they arrived home, Pond rested in his room. He lay down on his bed and tried calling Phuwin but got no answer. Pond couldn't help but wonder if Phuwin was still taking his exam.

Pond decided to wait for a few hours.

Three hours have passed, and it's 5 PM now. Probably Phuwin is already home now. Rather than call Phuwin, Pond decides to take his car key and drive to Phuwin's house.

Earth who saw his 'just discharged son' took the car key, and he approached him.

"Where are you going with that car key, Son?" Earth asks while crossing his arms

"I'm going to..."

"Phuwin?" Earth cut him, knowing what his son thinks and Pond just nodded in tiny

Earth sighed, "Son, I know you miss him, but you just got back from the hospital..."

"I know that...but..."

Earth sighed again, knowing how stubborn his son was. "It is already late, you can go tomorrow." He said trying to convince his son not to go, "Why don't you just call him?"

"No answer..." Pond lied, he didn't call Phuwin again, he just wanted to meet him

"But his place is opposite from here, Pond..."

"Phuwin stayed in his condo near his school during his exam periods," Pond said

Phuwin indeed stayed at his condominiums near his school during exam periods, at first, the condos were for both Phuwin and Gemini but Gemini rarely used it. Pond knew that Phuwin stayed alone there, he was just worried that he didn't eat well so he planned to check on him. 😏