Chapter Twenty Five

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

EPIPHANY: Part 1

The CAMP competitions are coming to a close and all the participants are thrilled, particularly the schools that have made it to the finals, which include the defending champions St. Gabriel School and HARROW School.

The first final match is a basketball game and will consist of two games: the third-place playoff and the finals. All eyes are on the two teams, St. Gabriel School, led by Neo Trai as the captain and Joong Chivaaree as the ace player, and HARROW School, led by Dunk as the Captain ACE.

Dunk has been eagerly waiting for this moment to face St. Gabriel ACE Joong. Dunk was determined to beat Joong in the match.

"Hia, su su na!" Gemini said giving a support gesture

Dunk smiles but his eyes shift to Phuwin who is looking around, especially to an audience seat.

Dunk frowned, "Phu, you okay?" Ask Dunk worried

"Huh? Uh...I'm okay, Hia!" Phuwin said putting a smile on his face. "Su su na, Hia!"

Dunk stops himself to ask Phuwin further and tries to go back to focus on his game.

As he entered the court, Dunk noticed the commotion on the other side. Many girls were screaming, Dunk thought they were probably screaming for Joong. As he focuses on what is going on, he sees Joong being friendly with a guy. The other guy is so handsome but also beautiful at the same time.

"Shia! Is that James Su?!!" Said one of Dunk's teammates

"Holy shit man! You're right! Damn, he looks beautiful in real life!" The other one also responded.

"That Joong man is really lucky! I bet they're dating!"

The word "Dating" really stabs Dunk's chest hard. Dunk keeps focus looking at the other side of the court, to Joong and James who are friendly and touchy. Somehow, Dunk feeling hurt.

(Illustrated like this ☝️)

"As usual, your face is scary" Joong looked back at the voice behind him.

"James! What the-!" Joong said in surprise but also a big smile formed on Joong's face. He jumped and hugged James out of excitement

Joong was taken aback by James' sudden arrival. Though he hadn't anticipated it, Joong was genuinely happy to see him. James is one of his closest friends, alongside Pond. They have known each other since kindergarten, and James is the only person with whom Joong is affectionate and attached.