Chapter Twenty One

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

DISTANCE

POND POV

I'm actually planning to go back to the dorm to pick up some of my clothes, I'm staying at Zee's dorm for awhile. I can't stay at the infirmary forever, although Dr. Jim insisted me to stay at vacant room near the infirmary, but that only will drawing suspicious from other since I keep my sickness by myself. So, I asked Zee to stay at his dorm since they have 1 vacant room. Thank God that Zee didn't ask anymore questions, probable Joong explained it to him before hand.

When I'm back in the dorm, I didn't expect to see Phuwin there standing in the middle of our room door. To be honest, I don't know what to do, should I act like usual, but the usual me is always teasing or being a jerk (that's what Phuwin sees me usually) to him.

After the kiss and his reaction, He was crying, how can I act like nothing happened?!

I walk close to him in silence, I try to tab him in the shoulder but before I even do that he abruptly turn and our body bumped.

Since I'm bigger than him, Phuwin almost fell back but thank God I can respond quickly and catch his waist so that he didn't fall back. His waist is so tiny, is so fit perfectly into my arm. His body is so soft too, so fragile.

Shit! What the hell did I think?!

We both stay in that position, we look at each other eyes. Is like the time is stopped at that moment. His puppy eyes, his round cheeks and his beautiful red lips.

I can look at his face in long time to be honest, I will never be bored. But his eyes are the most charming, I can't look away.

But I need to snap out of it or I will upset him again, after he can stand up correctly, I let go of his weist.

"Sorry..." I said and walk pass him.

I trying not to glance at him and focus to put spare clothes into my bag as fast as possible. If I stay longer while him here with me, I don't know what will I do to him.

I've been endure in there past 2 days, I tried to ignore him or avoid him as much as possible. I love him to much, and I don't know how much time left for me to be able to meet him like this.

But I need to do this, tomorrow is semi-final, I cannot distract him an longer, Phuwin has his goal, I don't want to him to dissapointed himself just because of the things that I did to him.

After finised with my stuff, I walking pass Phuwin without saying anything.

Honestly, it's hard to ignore him like this. It hurt me.

"Where were you?"

I heard Phuwin voice, stern yet soft. I stopped but I'm afraid to turn back facing him. I didn't response his question.

"Where has you been? You didn't go back to the dorm" he said, his voice sound lonely.

My heart hurt hearing his voice like that, but I trying to stay cool. "I'm staying at Zee's room, their dorm has 1 spare room" I answer as calm as I can, but I think the way I said it sounds cold because after that I heard Phuwin voice sounds stammered.

I didn't answer his next question, I just stay silent. I don't want to turn to him, or I will have an urge to hug him or even worst, kiss him again.

I close my eyes, take a deep breath.

"Isn't it good for you, since you can be able to concentrate to the competitions," I said, "aren't your goal to beat me?" I continue, my voice sounds cold again.

Argh! Why am I like this?!

I don't want to hurt him, I want to speak to him softly, I want to pemper him so much but I have to make distance. At least until final. Until we face each other again in the final.

"It's not like I'm staying at Zee's forever, I just giving you space since you didn't want to see my face,"

"What-?"

Shit! It's should be 'I want you to concentrate to the competition and we can face each other in the final'! Why in the heck did I say that, it sounds like I made him feel guilty about this!!

STUPID POND!!!

I hurry up walk out from here before I say anymore stupid words that will end up hurting him further.

__________

DOUBLE UPDATE!!

Make up for you guys who is patiently waiting!

Hope you like it! I'm on fire! I think I will keep going!! HAHAHA....