Chapter Eighteen

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

HIA

Fourth POV

After the fight between Hia and Phuwin, Hia moved to Phi Joong's room. The atmosphere between them whenever they're in the dorm, is dreadful. Although Hia tries to make up with Phuwin, Phuwin keeps avoiding him. It's hard to see them like this, even Gemini is frustrated seeing his twins like this. He was mad at Hia at first, even me too. I can't get why Hia was acting like that, kissing Phuwin without his consent like that. I get it that Hia Pond has a crush on Phuwin and has been in love with him for a long time, but still, forcing a kiss like that is unacceptable. 

There's also something I have noticed from Hia Pond lately, He looks a bit paler than usual. Is Hia sick? 

Since I don't have any practice for my band and we decided to take 1 day off to rest before tomorrow's competitions, I looked around the dorm, searching for my Hia. But he was nowhere to be found. 

"Gem, you see Hia Pond?" I ask my faen who is resting his head on the sofa

"Phi Pond? Uh no..." He answered, 

"Oh, okay," I said and walked away from him to Hia Pond and Phi Joong's room

"Diao," Gemini said holding my hand

I look at Gemini, "What's wrong?" He asks, I frowned

"No, there's nothing wrong," I said

Gemini then pulled me gently to sit next to him, "There's something wrong" He said, "It said on your face"

I'm a bit hesitant

"Fourth..."

"I'm a bit worried about Hia, he's never been like this," I said, "He never done something like that, Gem" 

Gemini stroked my back, trying to give me comfort. "I'm surprised myself, as I know Phi Pond, I have never seen him doing something like that, especially to Phu," Gemini said, "Since he like Phu so much"

I look at Gemini in surprise, "You knew?"

Gemini raised his eyebrows and nodded, "I had my suspicious," 

"I think there 's something more, Gem," I said, "Hia Pond's behavior has changed lately, it's different from the usual Hia"

"What do you mean?"

I hesitated for a second, "Remember the incident last year?" 

Gemini frowned, "Last year? During the last day of the competitions?"

I nodded, "The end of the day of the ceremony, one of the contestants being taken to the hospital"

Gemini still frowned, trying to remember.

"No one knew about who the student being taken to the hospital by ambulance that time," I said and  Gemini seemed to remember

"And at the same time, Hia is nowhere to be found" I continue, giving Gemini a hint

"You don't say..."

"Yeah, the one who's been taken to hospital is Hia Pond"

"What happened?"

"I thought Hia was celebrating with his friends or going to sleep at Phi Joong's house but no, he was at the Hospital being treated for 3 days." I said getting flashbacks, "My parents didn't say anything until he was discharged from the Hospital" 

Gemini didn't say anything, he kept listening.

"My parents didn't say why he was hospitalized, they just said that Hia got injured when he was playing with Phi Joong after the competition, they said that Hia fell but that doesn't make sense don't you think" I said getting frustrated