Author Update

Annyeong yeorobun!

Sawadhi ka!

Hello everyone!

I hope you all are doing well.

Firstly, I want to apologize for not being able to update this story for about two weeks. I have been occupied with work, as well as my health and family problems. I have been struggling with my mental health, and although I recently attended P'Bai Home Party in Japan to help myself heal, it's been a challenging time for me.

Secondly, due to my family problems, which have been causing a lot of drama and seem never-ending, my mental health has been affected to the point where I resent my own family and wish I had never been born. I have had to resort to taking depressants (which I don't want to) and have been throwing up frequently. It's been rough, and today, I cried a lot.

Despite all of this, I am trying to cheer myself up, which is why I have decided to update today. Don't worry, I am writing the next chapter and will update it today. I will also update again tomorrow to make up for my absence over the last two weeks. Please look forward to it.

I hope you all are having a good day and weekend. I urge you to spend your precious time with your family and cherish them as much as you can.

Also, I have some good news to share! After this story ends, I plan to publish another Joylada + GeminiFourth Fanfic!

Here's the cover concept.
I hope you all are looking forward to it too.

Thank you for reading.