Chapter Thirty Nine

CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE

WHAT ARE WE?

DUNK POV

Urgh, my head hurts.

I open my eyes and see the bedroom sealing. I don't remember going to bed last night, we were celebrating Fourth's and his band's exclusive contract in the living room.

"Uhm..."

I heard some groaning beside me and was surprised to see who was beside me sleeping naked. He moves closer to me, wraps his hand and pulls me closer.

"Aww..." I flinched while he pulled me closer, especially my lower back. Not only does my lower back hurt, but my chest feels itchy and hot.

I look down.

Holy shit.

Why am I naked? Why there's a lot of red marks all over my chest and my nipples also hurt and red?!

"Du~nk"

I look at the one who pulled me, Joong. He mumbles my name with a smile on his face like he's satisfied. I scanned his body, and I could see a lot, like a fucking lot of bite marks. Even on his neck, the bite mark is so visible.

Wait...

I look at my chest and then Joong's body and then my body again. Then look around the room, our clothes are scattered here and there. My lower back hurt and another thing, I could visibly see a bite mark on my thigh.

Then reality hit me like a train. The memories from last night flow into my brain like a waterfall.

I just had sex with Joong and I...kind of...like it.

God, Dunk! What were you thinking?! Like it! Argh! I mean, that was hot...argh! Oh My God!

We don't even boyfriends and yet we have already skipped the process.

I tried to get up and let go of his grip but Joong pulled me even closer making me fall on top of him.

Joong slowly opened his eyes, he looked at me with such gentle and loving eyes. My heart skipped a beat.

He smiles, "Morning," he says it with a hoarse voice

Shia, how come his hoarse voice sounds so sexy?

Come on Dunk, get yourself together. But I can't control my heart, it's beating even faster.

Joong then hugged me even tighter and leaned forward kissing my forehead. I blinked nonstop.

"Joong..."

"Hmm?"

"Uh...did we...you know..." I'm too embarrassed and shy to even ask if we had sex.

Joong chuckles and pulls my head to lean on his broad chest. "Yes, we had sex," he said like he knew what I wanted to ask, "and that was the best thing that ever happened in my life," he continued while sniff-kissed my hair.

God, this man has no shame.

The best thing in his life, huh?

"Even if you don't remember last night, I will never forget it," he said

"I remember it," I said while looking at him in the eyes, I could see Joong a bit surprised.

"And...I kind of...like it," I said shyly

Joong's smile got wider, he looked so happy.

Oh God, when he's smiling so beaming like this, he's so freaking handsome and adorable at the same time. I feel so in a trance by it.