Chapter 6

MAJOR SMUT ALERT
Aneysa and Aonung finally make their way down.

"I paid the delivery guy" Lo'ak says, as he places the Pizza down on the blankets, that they laid out earlier on.

"Oh Thankyou" Aneysa say as she walks down first and Aonung comes behind her.

"Is that Aonung's top?" Tsireya asks.

Aneysa nods, "he let me borrow it."

She wore Aonung's tshirt, the length covering just above her knees.

She worse some shorts underneath.

"What were you guys doing upstairs for so long?" Tsireya asks.

"I was taking my makeup off and Aonung went for a poo" Aneysa lies.

Aonung looks at her shocked.

"I wasn't going to say that I went for a poo" Aneysa whispered.

3o minutes ago.

"Oh fuck" Aonung whispers as he looks up, his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

Aneysa looks up at him, as she takes it out her mouth.

"You've missed this" she says and smirks.

"Oh you don't understand how much" Aonung replied, as he was holding onto her hair.

"Look at me" Aneysa says to him.

He looks down at her, seeing her on her knees as she puts it back inside her mouth.

He smiles at her, "there's my pretty little girl."
-
"Well? Are you going to come and eat?" Tsireya asks, as Aonung and Aneysa were stood near the staircase.

"Oh right" Aneysa looks to Aonung.

"After you" Aonung let's her go first, as he stood behind her, watching her walk.

She knew he was watching her.

Once she sits down, he makes his way.

"Ooh, chicken and pineapple for me!" Aneysa squeals in excitement.

"I don't know how you can eat that" Tsireya says, holding a margherita pizza in her hand.

"I think it taste good" Lo'ak picks up a slice.

"See a man with taste! Bet Davide would know nothing about that" Aneysa says to Tsireya.

Lo'ak laughs and shakes his head.

"Well I'm not speaking to him anyways right now" Tsireya says.

"What is it? What happened?" Aonung asks.
"Do we need to beat him up. I can beat him up. I have a baseball bat in my room upstairs" Aneysa says.

She shakes her head no, "everything is fine. I'm just here to hang out with you guys. So I don't need him."

"See now that's my best friend" Aneysa raises her pizza, as if it were raising a toast.

"Honestly this kind of reminds me of the sleepovers we had when we were younger. Sitting on the floor, with the extra blankets and pillows. Eating together" Tsireya says.

"Except now we have vodka and two men shirtless" Aneysa says.

They all laugh.

Aonung then looks at Lo'ak, "did you ever have any sleepovers with your friends?"

Aneysa looks to Lo'ak.

"I didn't really have any friends so I wasn't invited to sleepovers" Lo'ak says.