Chapter 58

Aneysa and the others had returned back from the cabin. And most of them spent the next day staying asleep, as not a lot of sleep had been going on in those cabins.

Aneysa and Neteyam:

"It's been a long day, and I'm so excited to go back home tomorrow" Aneysa says as she stretches her arms out.

They were laying down near the fire place, as it had gotten cold by night, with a little snow falling down.

She turns her head over to Neteyam, who was laying down next to her, with his arm under her head.

"Why are you so quiet?" Aneysa asks.

"I just like to lay down and admire you" Neteyam replies, gazing at her.

She smiles back at him, "you flatter me too much Teyam."

"I know. And I always will because if I don't, who will?" Neteyam asks.

"Hmm, you're right" Aneysa replies.

She begins to play with his fingers, intertwining hers with his, as she holds it up.

His hands being a lot bigger than hers.

"Do you find my hands fascinating?" Neteyam asks.

She nods, "I like the size of them."

"You also like the size of my fingers" Neteyam whispers. 

"Oh definitely" Aneysa whispers back.

Neteyam pulls her in for a kiss, as he wraps his other arm around her waist, keeping her close to him.

What they thought would be a short sweet kiss, turned into more, as Neteyam moved his hands up, his fingers tracing her back, before his hand was placed behind her neck, to support her head.

Neteyam's lips travel to the corner of her mouth, leaving nothing but gentle kisses, as he makes her way down to her jaw slowly.

"Teyam.." she whispers.

"Can one appreciate perfection when it is right in front of them?" He whispers to her.

The feeling of his shaky hot breath against her neck, causing her to hold onto him tightly as it makes her shiver.

"If you must, however, I thought you wanted to have a peaceful sleep tonight" Aneysa replies, her voice becoming so soft as she was at Neteyam's dismay, feeling a tingly feel in her stomach.

"I do but, I want you more" Neteyam replies, moving himself back to see Aneysa's face, as her head was leaned against his shoulder.

She looks up at him.

And he looks down at her.

Seeing those submissive eyes right beneath him.

And usually, as a man, it would make them powerful. But for Neteyam, it only made him weak.

Weak to the point where he would do anything. Just to pleasure her.

"Tell me you want it, my love" Neteyam says, "please, let me give you the pleasure you deserve."

She nods in response, "I want it."

He kisses her again as a moan escaped out of his mouth and into hers, as he kissed her so passionately yet so gently.

To continue where he left off, he moves his lips back down to her neck, making way to her collar bone.

The sight of his love bites around her, made him smile.