Chapter 91 - Part 2

The day of the wedding had finally arrived.

...

"I'm shaking. Literally. Where the hell has time gone!" Aneysa shouts, as she's sat in front of the dressing table.

"Um.. no idea" her hairstylist replies.

"I feel nauseous. This can't be happening right now. I need a Smirnoff Ice" Aneysa mutters.

"I am here, to deliver!" Tsireya shouts, as she walks in with a Smirnoff Ice bottle.

"Oh Tsireya I love you. Please, hand it over" Aneysa puts her hand out.

"Not even a glass?" Tsireya asks.

Aneysa takes the bottle out her hand.

"No one has time for a glass" Aneysa turns the cap off the bottle and puts her lips to it.

"Don't get too drunk. You'll become a mess" Tsireya laughs.

"I won't. I just need a little to calm me down that's all" Aneysa says.

-

"What do you think?" Neteyam looks at Lo'ak, as they're stood in Aonung's bedroom.

He was wearing a traditional Thai outfit.

"So let me get this straight. You pretended to buy a suit, to surprise Aneysa?" Rotxo asks.

"Yes. I want this day to be perfect for her" Neteyam says.

"I'm happy she's marrying a man who cares about her like you do" Aonung smiles, "you look great."

Neteyam smiles.

"You're so excited, your face won't even hide it" Lo'ak laughs.

Neteyam smiles even more, "I know! Which reminds me, I need you to pick up Mr.Jones."

"You invited Mr.Jones? Isn't he in a wheelchair?" Rotxo asks.

"Rotxo? What the hell?" Aonung laughs.

"What? I'm serious, I thought he was very unwell" Rotxo says.

"He's not unwell. He comes to get a check up every time. He's in a wheelchair because he's old. But of course I invited him. He's been there for her since the beginning. He's her family too" Neteyam says.

"Well, I'll get my car then" Lo'ak sat up.

Just as he sat up, Jake walked through the door.

They all turn to look at him.

Jake smiles at Neteyam, "you look good son."

Neteyam smiles back, giving a nod.

"So.. we have a bit of a problem" Jake says.

"What?" Neteyam looked puzzled.

"It's nothing serious. It's just, her grandparents are already here.. where do I hide them?" Jake asks.

"You invited her grandparents- hold on" Aonung looked shocked, "since when?"

"Well we spoke about getting her mothers dress. And I may have convinced that they should come to the wedding. For the sake of her happiness. So they agreed" Jake shrugs, "it was mostly Neteyam's idea."

"I think you guys should make your way to the venue. Just to check and make sure everything is okay" Neteyam says.

"I could get Ronal and Tonowari to do that" Jake nods and walks out.