Chapter 12

"So your name is Aneysa?" Neytiri asks as she's sat at the table, opposite Lo'ak and his friends.

She nods, "yes. Aneysa Renrawin."

"Renrawin. That name sounds quite familiar" Neytiri says, as she's putting the flowers that Aneysa bought for her in a vase.

"You might know my father. Renrawin Thyme" Aneysa says.

Neytiri goes into shock, "oh my. I had no idea he had a daughter."

Aneysa nods and smiles, "that is everyone's reaction when they find out."

"You know her father?" Lo'ak asks.

Neytiri nods, "me, Mr.Geljo, Mr.Renrawin, Gorya and Ronal. We all know each other, growing up in the same town in the same highschool. Gorya had transferred from Thailand, moving here to live with Renrawin, because they had a relationship. A very positive, loving relationship."

"Who's is Ronal?" Kiri asks.

"She was mine and Gorya's best friend, but she had to move away after she got a job offer elsewhere" Neytiri says.

"So you were from here? Why did we move to the Uk and back then?" Neteyam asks.

"It is a long story really. But it is to do with your grandfather. After he had passed, your father and I moved to the United Kingdom, as your father was the owner of all your grandfather's property" Neytiri explains in short words.

"Did you go? For Mr.Renrawin's funeral?" Lo'ak asks.

"We all did. It was, not a pleasant day truly, for Mr.Renrawin had got us all to where we are today. Without him, we'd be nothing" Neytiri says and then looks at Aneysa, "I imagined that their child would be beautiful. And you are, just that."

Aneysa smiles, "thankyou, Mrs.Sully."

"I think I should give you guys a house tour. Let you guys see all our rooms and everything!" Lo'ak stands up.

"Oh I'd love that" Tsireya stands up.

Lo'ak smiles at her, happy to see her excited.

He leads the way, as Tsireya follows.

Kiri then walks behind her, and Aonung follows behind Kiri.

Tuk was too busy colouring.

"Tuk? Do you not want to go upstairs with the others?" Neytiri asks.

Aneysa looks at her, waiting for her incase she wanted to come alone.

"Im alright mamma" she says, as she continues to colour with her crayons, without taking her eyes off her book.

Aneysa smiles and then looks to Neteyam.

"After you" Neteyam says.

She walks in front, as Neteyam walks behind her.

Whilst the others are upstairs, Neteyam chooses to to take her out to the backyard.

As they walk through the kitchen, they get to a door.

"Is that a bridge?" Aneysa asks.

"Kind of, I suppose. I mean, it's what my father made for when he throws parties and balls" Neteyam says before opening the door.

"Your father throws balls?" Aneysa questions.

"Yes. We have an annual ball every summer. And then we have little parties here and there" Neteyam says.

Aneysa pouts and nods, as she looks at him impressed.

"Shall we?" He asks her.

She walks past him.