Chapter 69

Neteyam wakes up the next morning, seeing that Aneysa was not next to him.

He sits up, finding her dressed and ready.

"Where are you going?" He mumbles with his sleepy eyes.

She looks at him and smiles, "you're so adorable when you're tired."

"But.. where are you going?" He asks again, giving her a little pout as he squints his right eye at her.

"I am going out with the girls. We've got a busy day ahead of us and we planned to spend the day together" Aneysa says.

"So early?" He asks, feeling slightly gutted.

"It's ten thirty. We're going out at eleven" Aneysa replies.

Neteyam rushes to the bathroom, closing the door behind him, ready to clean up and spend the last thirty minutes with her.

Aneysa shakes her head and laughs, before she hears a knock at the door.

"Room service" she hears behind the door.

Aneysa opens the door, as they bring in a tray with two plates, each covered by a cloche.

"Thankyou" she smiles at the staff member before he turns to leave.

She closes the door, only for a excited Neteyam to open the bathroom door.

"I'm awake!" He shouts as he runs to Aneysa, holding her up.

She laughs, "put me down Teyam!"

"Never. Never ever" he replies.

"I got you breakfast" Aneysa replies, looking down at him as he still had her lifted up.

He turns to see the tray placed on a the desk nearby, before putting Aneysa down on her feet.

"For me?" He asks.

She nods, "all for you. I bought you both, sweet and savoury. Now sit."

She pushes him from his shoulders to sit on her bed, before lifting the first croche up, "pancakes with syrup. I mean, that just looks amazing."

She places it back down and hold up the second croche, "scrambled eggs, with a side of buttered toast!"

"But I was hoping to eat you" he tilts his head playfully and smiles at her.

She rolls her eyes at him, "maybe tonight. After we watch the fireworks together."

Neteyam pulls her towards him, making her fall back onto the bed as he lays ontop of her.

"Teyam we can't! I'm leaving in a couple of minutes" she laughs.

"I know. I just wanted a kiss" he leans forward to kiss her, placing his hand to cup her cheek.

He pulls away to look at her, moving her hair away from her face, wanting to get a better view of her.

"Enjoy yourself today. Don't miss me too much" Aneysa says to him.

He nods, "I will try my best but I cannot promise you. However, you enjoy yourself with the girls. If any guy tries to come near you, beat him up. And most importantly? Do not forget to come back to me in one piece."

"Of course, my love. Anything for you" she smiles at him.

-

"The snow has gotten a lot heavier" Kiri says as she's walking next to Love.

"It's beautiful. Being in a place like this, everything feels so magical" Love says as she looks around.

Tsireya is walking behind on her own, in her own thoughts, whilst Aneysa and Tuk were playing in the snow together.