Chapter 90

1 year later.

"Lo'ak, breathe" Neteyam laughs.

"I've got to be out there any second, and she's going to be walking out in a wedding dress, oh my gosh" Lo'ak panics as he paces back and fourth.

"What are you so worried about?" Aonung asks.

"Your father. God if I'm a nervous wreck, he's going to cancel the whole wedding" Lo'ak says.

"So stop being nervous then" Rotxo says.

"It's not that easy guys!" Lo'ak shouts.

"Relax relax" Neteyam puts his hand above Lo'aks' shoulder.

"Everything is going to be fine as soon as you see her" Aonung replies.

"Isn't it funny how he's married before all of us. And technically, me and Neteyam are both older" Rotxo says.

"Well, Love is currently in England so I don't know how that would work" Aonung laughs.

"Who says I'm not getting engaged any time soon?" Neteyam says.

They all look at him collectively.

But he only gives away a smile.

-

"You look beautiful Reya. Lo'ak is going to love you in this dress" Aneysa says.

"He is. Honestly I'm afraid he might become a nervous wreck" Kiri laughs.

"I feel like I'm becoming a nervous wreck" Tsireya laughs along with them.

"I have come to check on the bride to be?" Neytiri walks in.

They turn to see Neytiri walking towards them.

"You both look so pretty" she smiles at Kiri and Aneysa, and then looks to Tsireya and smiles, "and you look beautiful."

Tsireya smiles as she looks at her through the mirror.

"Thankyou" Tsireya says.

"Lo'ak will be completely swept off his feet" Neytiri laughs as they all laugh together.

"Anyways, girls we must get going. Tsireya's father is waiting to see her" Neytiri says.

Aneysa gives Tsireya a little kiss on her head, "see you outside. You'll do great!"

They walk out, letting Tonowari walk in, along with Aonung and Rotxo.

Tsireya looked down, fiddling with her fingers. She felt nervous.

Her heart fluttered.

"My daughter" Tonowari whispered.

She felt herself sink as she swallowed her spit nervously.

"Reya" Rotxo calls out.

She turned around slowly to look at them.

"You look so beautiful" Aonung says.

Rotxo nods in agreement, as he held her hand, helping her up.

She hugged both her brothers, before looking to her father, seeing him wipe his eyes with his thumb.

"Father.."

"I thought I wouldn't have to give you away this quickly. I should have said no to Lo'ak when I had the chance" Tonowari says.

She laughs as she walks in front of him.

"Thankyou. For taking care of me, and being there for me. But I'm a woman now. I'm ready to go" Tsireya says.