Chapter 80

"Lo'ak. We can't host a party. Not when you are sick" Love says.

"Listen. I am not sick. I am awake. Alive. Rolling around, doing fine" Lo'ak says, demonstrating as he twirls around.

"But you just woke up like-"

"It doesn't matter. You have won the role for the most biggest plays that is to happen here in Miami. What made you think I would say to you not to host a party?" Lo'ak asks.

"I think it sounds like a great idea" Tsireya holds onto Lo'aks' hand.

He looks down at her and smiles.

"Can you guys sit down? The food is getting cold" Aneysa scolds them.

"Sorry mother" Lo'ak skips his way to the table.

"I am just saying, I do not want anyone to complain if it gets cold. It'll be all your fault" Aneysa says.

She then looks up at Love and smiles, "congratulations by the way. I'm quite excited to see you star in a play."

"Thankyou. I'm genuinely very excited. Eek!" She hits Aonung's arm gently.

"Love. Please. Stop abusing me" Aonung let's out a fake sob.

"Oh don't be dramatic Aonung. It was a light hit" Aneysa laughs.

Neteyam is walking downstairs, as he had his keys in his hand.

He makes his way inside, "oh hey Love! Congrats on getting the part!"

She smiles at him, her smile was very visible and very wide, to the point where it began to hurt her face.

He walks into the kitchen area, where Aneysa was stood, sorting out some cutlery.

She knew how Neytiri did not like her cutlery to mix up, so she made sure to keep it perfect.

"Hey" Neteyam says in a soft tone as he stood next to her, leaning the palm of his hand against the kitchen drawer.

She looks up at him and smiles, "what's wrong?"

"I need your help with something" Neteyam says.

She puts the knife down in her hand and turns to look at him properly. 

"Jack's exams are almost over. He wants to come to surprise Love for her play" Neteyam whispers to her.

"Oh, that's great" Aneysa smiles.

"It is. But the other problem is, Love is already inviting him to come. So.. what do I do?" Neteyam asks.

"I'm not sure.. this is quite tricky" Aneysa scratches the back of her head, looking slightly confused.

Neteyam smiles at her before she looks back up at him.

"What is it?" She asks.

"Your thinking face. It's cute" Neteyam says.

She rolls her eyes to the side as she smiles.

"Hey you two! What you guys being so secretive about?" Lo'ak calls out to Neteyam and Aneysa.

"It's nothing Lo'ak. Eat your food. Now" she glared at him.

He laughs and turns back around.

She looks back to Neteyam, "I will try to figure something out and let you know."

"Thankyou" he thanks her and places a gentle kiss onto her fourhead.

They then turn to look back at the others.