Chapter 59

Noah..

"Aneysa hi! It's me Noah!" Noah tries to approach her but she moves back a little.

"Yes i.. I know, who you are" Aneysa replies, looking uncomfortable.

"Well don't just stand there, give me a hug" Noah puts his arms out but Aneysa pushes him away.

"I really.. don't want to Noah. Please, leave me alone" Aneysa turns away.

"Oh come on, are you still mad at me? It's been years!" Noah tries to pull her arm back but she pushes him away, once again.

"Noah I said leave me alone!" She raises her voice slightly.

"You're really going to scream at me like that?" Noah walks closer to her, his tone becoming firm and his eyes glaring at her.

The one thing she was afraid of the most.

"I told you.. just leave me alone" Aneysa says.

"It no wonder you stayed single. Look at you" Noah lets out a laugh, "you look like shit. Be grateful I'm still trying to talk to you."

Aneysa's breathing begins to rapidly increase as he was close to her, almost hovering over her.

She hated it. She hated him.

Right now, she needed Neteyam.

"Excuse me?" Noah called out offensively as he was pushed away from Aneysa.

"Back the fuck off Noah" Aonung calls out.

Aonung?

"Aneysa, you alright?" She turns around and sees Love.

Aneysa nods.

"Aww. I guess I was wrong. I guess Aonung went out with you after all" Noah says.

"Noah. Do you really want to have a broken nose again?" Aonung asks, "don't test me. Not now."

Noah laughs, "right right, my bad. Im so sorry for hurting your precious friend."

He laughs yet no one joins in.

Noah clears his throat, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"So, I'm getting married soon" Noah says.

"No one asked" Love replies, "just piss off."

"Someone wants to get married to you? That's a first" Aonung says.

"Make all the comments you want, I have the best wife ever" Noah smirks at Aneysa but she only looks away, not being able to utter another word.

Noah takes out an invitation.

"It's an invitation for my after party. It's nothing fancy but, most of our old classmates will be there. Do come, it'll be fun" Noah hands the paper directly in Aneysa's hand before he walks away.

"Him and that nasty haircut, fuck sake" Aonung mutters under his breath.

"What a bitch" Love says as she sees him walking off, only to look down at Aneysa, seeing her looking at the invitation.

"Aneysa?.. Aonung? Love?" Neteyam calls out.

They all turn around seeing Neteyam walking towards them.

"Hey, my love, Mr.Jones said you'd disappeared" Neteyam says.

He tilts his head, looking at her puzzled, "what's wrong?"

She shakes her head nothing.

"Noah is what's wrong. Stupid dickface, I just- urgh!" Aonung let's out a frustrated grunt.